Rappers with at least one album but less than three?

Somebody challenged me to predict the future of the game based on new rappers. Basically, 5 rappers new to the game that could still have a career in 5 years.I couldn't really think of that many folks. Young Dro and Lupe Fiasco I know there's plenty of folks on the horizon, with mixtapes and such. Who'sgot at least one album, but less than three that will be around in 5 years? Anybody?

ross got 3 albums already... clipse aint relevant now... slim thug = HELL NO...

lupe the only person i can think of...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Joe Budden
Budden has more than 2 albums doesn't he?

Dr. Dre
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Wale, Kid Cudi & Soulja Boy. I agree with Lupe & Joe Budden.

Young Dro has no chance. His next CD 1st week will sell less then 40K records.

Kid Cudi.

I don't know about Wale.

I get what you're saying though. I feel like a lot of these new guys won't have much of a career in a few years.

Originally Posted by luigi202

GUCCI!

not really tho

Gucci has three albums. And if he's around for another five years he will have been around for ten.

Drake doesnt have an official album yet, but he definetly will be the future. And kudi and wale.

CuDi, Drake, Wale,

I respect what these dudes did with what they were working with, but I just don't see them having any real impact in the future.

Damn that's a tough question because the rappers I'm thinking are not relevant to the commercial crowd & they are not that new. But I would sayRansom, Shyne & The Lox.

Nobodys gonna be checking for Cudi in 5 years, his appeal isnt broad enough and he doesnt seem hungry...

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

GUCCI!

not really tho

Gucci has three albums. And if he's around for another five years he will have been around for ten.

Ham gucci got four albums out...But Bun B only has two solo albums and he will for sure be heard 5 years from now

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

GUCCI!

not really tho

Ham gucci got four albums out...But Bun B only has two solo albums and he will for sure be heard 5 years from now
I don't count them Big Cat joints

Back
Top Bottom