RARE SHOES?!? NEED HELP

I got some Kobe 1s I only found one post about them so supposedly they are samples that never released called The Houston Kobe 1s and I only one eBay post pricing the at over 2,000$... How do I know how much they are worth and if they are authentic??
1519199369667.jpg

The pair youre refering to is the Houston All Star Game Kobe 1. Its hard to price but pairs have sold in the two grand range. As for legitmacy where did you get it, and post clear and high quality pictures of the outside and inside of the shoe especially the size tag if possible

The pair youre refering to is the Houston All Star Game Kobe 1. Its hard to price but pairs have sold in the two grand range. As for legitmacy where did you get it, and post clear and high quality pictures of the outside and inside of the shoe especially the size tag if possible
What exactly do I look for when it comes to the tag and where are you getting your information cause I only found one article online about them also they are size 11 I see the tag but they say made in China is that a sign of fakes?

What exactly do I look for when it comes to the tag and where are you getting your information cause I only found one article online about them also they are size 11 I see the tag but they say made in China is that a sign of fakes?
Every pair of shoes is typically made in an Asian country. There are numerous articles online on sneaker websites about this shoe as they were a Player Edition for Kobe in the Houston All Star Game. The size tag is inside the shoe, and I recommend you post pictures in detail of the shoe, because its much easier than describing every minute detail to you

Nike does have many factories in China, so I wouldn't really worry about that. I recommend that you post pictures so that it can be reviewed.

Attachments

• IMG_20180304_003930965.jpg
    IMG_20180304_003930965.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 1520142020191558635813.jpg
    1520142020191558635813.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 1520142107855504055957.jpg
    1520142107855504055957.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 14
Every pair of shoes is typically made in an Asian country. There are numerous articles online on sneaker websites about this shoe as they were a Player Edition for Kobe in the Houston All Star Game. The size tag is inside the shoe, and I recommend you post pictures in detail of the shoe, because its much easier than describing every minute detail to you[/QU

Posted some pics so you can check then out

Hmm.. The date touching the barcode on the size tag has me intrigued. I don't know much about these. But you may have a real pair here.

Hmm.. The date touching the barcode on the size tag has me intrigued. I don't know much about these. But you may have a real pair here.
I hope so and I don't expect a lot of people to know about these I'm mostly trying to find out how I could tell if they could be fake and if someone does have knowledge about them I'd like to talk with them

I’m going with those being legit

Been a long time since I seen these

I think you have a special shoe here. It may have been a Houston only release in all star weekend 06.

How much would you value them at ?
I'm terrible at this because I don't want to p--- anyone off but if real, Id say 500 plus. Best I can do man. They are rare, and I believe real. But I really want you to get more confirmation before you go any further. They only worth what someone is willing to pay.

I'm terrible at this because I don't want to p--- anyone off but if real, Id say 500 plus. Best I can do man. They are rare, and I believe real. But I really want you to get more confirmation before you go any further. They only worth what someone is willing to pay.
Yeah I've been doing research and I pretty sure they are at least 1,000 because the 2006 all star Kobe 1s that we're released are about $400 in good condition and there was a lot of those released the ones I have are a bit more rare because they were never released and are better made because they were samples. Honestly tho I'd probably not sell them because they have a good back story to them but then again money talks lol.

Yeah I've been doing research and I pretty sure they are at least 1,000 because the 2006 all star Kobe 1s that we're released are about $400 in good condition and there was a lot of those released the ones I have are a bit more rare because they were never released and are better made because they were samples. Honestly tho I'd probably not sell them because they have a good back story to them but then again money talks lol.
Yes I know the money talks. But keeping them would be pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom