RASTAFARI !

pimp.gif

The only problem i have with Rastafarian culture is why worship another human being like he's a God [Haile Selassie]. I love the Rastafarian message butjust can't get past that aspect.

^ I had read the same back in grade school that they worshipped Haile Selassie.

But I spoke to a Rastafarian a few months ago and dude told me they only worshiped "Jah."
Selassie is more like a prophet.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

The only problem i have with Rastafarian culture is why worship another human being like he's a God [Haile Selassie]. I love the Rastafarian message but just can't get past that aspect.

Its not about worshiping Selassie.

There are many different sects of Rastafari, some more orthodox than the next.

Its more about looking at the example of the last true divinely ordained ruler of the Earth. A direct descendant of King Solomon and Queen Sheba. A small andhumble man, who was a powerful and righteous leader. A man who had the utmost respect from all world leader and called for global equality and an end tostrife. The true King of Kings.

He's like Buddha to the Buddhist.

Selassie_on_Time_Magazine_cover_1930.jpg

Rastafari is in line with other African and Asian philosophies of peace and righteousness.

Everything in the world revolves around the 1, the I.

1 man, one love, one GOD.

Ra, Jah, Chi, Zen, peace & love.

The closer we get to the vibration of universal oneness and away from Babylon, the closer we will approach divinity, inner peace and global unity.

But we all know that there are parties who are vigorously opposed to this idea.

bob-marley-grave-431x30.jpg

bruce-lee-statue.jpg

IMG_4695.JPG

JAH LIVE MON

MICHAEL JACKSON AN REST OF DEM A BLOODCLOT MON

PETER TOSH
ROBERT NESTER MARLEY

DEM A TRUE PROPHET
more words from da healer

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

The only problem i have with Rastafarian culture is why worship another human being like he's a God [Haile Selassie]. I love the Rastafarian message but just can't get past that aspect.

Its not about worshiping Selassie.

There are many different sects of Rastafari, some more orthodox than the next.

Its more about looking at the example of the last true divinely ordained ruler of the Earth. A direct descendant of King Solomon and Queen Sheba. A small and humble man, who was a powerful and righteous leader. A man who had the utmost respect from all world leader and called for global equality and an end to strife. The true King of Kings.

He's like Buddha to the Buddhist.

Selassie_on_Time_Magazine_cover_1930.jpg

He was powerful but far from righteous. Global equality and ending strife? BS Devine leader? BS He was praised and propagandized because he was in bedwith the west. Might want to read up on this guy a little.

Back
Top Bottom