Rate lil waynes how to love, on the list of wakest rapper singles.

Very bottom of the list.

This isn't a bad song/single at all. Well I can see where people are comin' from when Wayne drops songs as dark & violent as "Tha Mobb" & "BM JR".

Very bottom of the list.

This isn't a bad song/single at all. Well I can see where people are comin' from when Wayne drops songs as dark & violent as "Tha Mobb" & "BM JR".

Originally Posted by cartune

But if Drake would have done it...

But what if MJ would have done it?

See I can make up a crazy scenario too.

Song blows harder than Ava devine

But what if MJ would have done it?

See I can make up a crazy scenario too.

Song blows harder than Ava devine

One of the reasons why it is so bad though is because WAYNE did it....
Someone with one of the worst voices and goes completely against what he is supposed to be (Not saying a man cant get in touch with his feelings, but that is how rap goes)....

Drake has always done love songs and is from a completely different background...So I think the song wouldn't sound as terrible if another artist had done it...

One of the reasons why it is so bad though is because WAYNE did it....
Someone with one of the worst voices and goes completely against what he is supposed to be (Not saying a man cant get in touch with his feelings, but that is how rap goes)....

Drake has always done love songs and is from a completely different background...So I think the song wouldn't sound as terrible if another artist had done it...

Number 12 on the charts, and guaranteed to make the ladies walk over to your car saying "You got that new Lil Wayne?" when you play it out your speakers.

Stop hatin
30t6p3b.gif

Number 12 on the charts, and guaranteed to make the ladies walk over to your car saying "You got that new Lil Wayne?" when you play it out your speakers.

Stop hatin
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom