7. I like music a lot and the motion and colors seems happy 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

ur avys not that cool bro maybe stop posting or get a new avy

Spoiler [+]
shut up %%+$ boy
Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

The mustang gets a 7. I'm a Chevy man but I do like mustangs with a 5.0 in them. 
And the guy in my avy is subcomandante Marcos. Leader of the ejercito zapatista. Google it
your avy is cool, Subcomandante Martcos did some cool things but hes over hyped. Around my way all the kids that "care for change and are smart" love him.
5. I guess its cool.

im not a marco groupie. just used him cuz it looks boss.

but i do support the movement and acually read about them and whats going on out there.

your in socal right? out here in the bay aint nobody caring about whats going on the motherland. its sad

and you get a 10 for dom
pimp.gif

and 5 for johnny

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

The mustang gets a 7. I'm a Chevy man but I do like mustangs with a 5.0 in them. 
And the guy in my avy is subcomandante Marcos. Leader of the ejercito zapatista. Google it
your avy is cool, Subcomandante Martcos did some cool things but hes over hyped. Around my way all the kids that "care for change and are smart" love him.
5. I guess its cool.

im not a marco groupie. just used him cuz it looks boss.

but i do support the movement and acually read about them and whats going on out there.

your in socal right? out here in the bay aint nobody caring about whats going on the motherland. its sad

and you get a 10 for dom
pimp.gif

and 5 for johnny

nor cal, san jose.

Back
Top Bottom