***RATE THAT SHOE! Vol... First On NT***

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

To get back on track...8...very underrated

my boy Kwam nice to see you post again
laugh.gif

wheat AF's

Originally Posted by sneakerphile42

^ Wow, bro, it's really not that serious. It's just a game man....
i beg to differ because you got dudes Pmightyu who say they dont even haveanything worth posting these days. Threads like this alienate people and it discourages people because they dont have "heat". like i said if you buyit its a 10/10. even if its a Elton Brand Converse from Mervyns.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

i beg to differ because you got dudes Pmightyu who say they dont even have anything worth posting these days. Threads like this alienate people and it discourages people because they dont have "heat". like i said if you buy it its a 10/10. even if its a Elton Brand Converse from Mervyns.

Dude, it's not that serious!
laugh.gif
Some people rate shoes a 10, butsomeone else might think 5, Heat or not..doesn't matter. It's just a game.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

i beg to differ because you got dudes Pmightyu who say they dont even have anything worth posting these days. Threads like this alienate people and it discourages people because they dont have "heat". like i said if you buy it its a 10/10. even if its a Elton Brand Converse from Mervyns.

laugh.gif
Some people rate shoes a 10, but someone else might think 5, Heat or not..doesn't matter. It's just a game.
atleast we agree on that> it isnt serious, SO why would you even wanna rate shoes. Thats my point. Its become a contest a game a showcase etcetc. Isnt it all "heat" if you are a "sneakerhead". Those two terms always merit a laughing face icon. If i cared or new how to do one iwould. we can agree its not serious. simple and easy

laugh.gif
Some people rate shoes a 10, but someone else might think 5, Heat or not..doesn't matter. It's just a game.
atleast we agree on that> it isnt serious, SO why would you even wanna rate shoes. Thats my point. Its become a contest a game a showcase etc etc. Isnt it all "heat" if you are a "sneakerhead". Those two terms always merit a laughing face icon. If i cared or new how to do one i would. we can agree its not serious. simple and easy
No, it's not a contest. People rate shoes, then they move on. You don't win anything
laugh.gif

PS If you have nothing to contribute, then just G.T.F.O
roll.gif
..Others thatcontribute seem to be doing fine.

laugh.gif
atleast we agree on that> it isnt serious, SO why would you even wanna rate shoes. Thats my point. Its become a contest a game a showcase etc etc. Isnt it all "heat" if you are a "sneakerhead". Those two terms always merit a laughing face icon. If i cared or new how to do one i would. we can agree its not serious. simple and easy
No, it's not a contest. People rate shoes, then they move on. You don't win anything
laugh.gif

PS If you have nothing to contribute, then just G.T.F.O
roll.gif
..Others that contribute seem to be doing fine.
pointless.

just passin over the am90 fantastics huh?...that's cool, i'll give them an 8.

^am1s = 4

OG Total Max Uptempo....long gone
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom