Rate The Skeezer Above You Vol. New Year, Badder Chicks

spectacular you my g you know imma add but i got 2 get my group together BRB later

and shorty you posted would easily get pregnant messing with me no lie

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

spectacular you my g you know imma add but i got 2 get my group together BRB later

and shorty you posted would easily get pregnant messing with me no lie
Def appreciated bro
pimp.gif

Your assist will keep this alive.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

She hitting some guy...she can do wayy better though been together for yrs
eyes.gif

How the hell you gonna say this?
How her man dont meet your standards?
b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif
easy

she can do wayy better
What about the 2nd question then?

She hitting some guy...she can do wayy better though been together for yrs
eyes.gif

How the hell you gonna say this?
How her man dont meet your standards?
b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif
easy

she can do wayy better
What about the 2nd question then?

He doesn't do anything but spend her money on her promos and photoshoot. He's a bum IMO unless he got some hide hustle...but if you catch this couplein the streets....they argue like no 2morrow.

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

This thread is not that bad..
it never was, my first one was very successful. someone posted a nipple slip pic...it ended with a martydom.

He doesn't do anything but spend her money on her promos and photoshoot. He's a bum IMO unless he got some hide hustle...but if you catch this couple in the streets....they argue like no 2morrow.
Why are you so jealous?

He doesn't do anything but spend her money on her promos and photoshoot. He's a bum IMO unless he got some hide hustle...but if you catch this couple in the streets....they argue like no 2morrow.
Why are you so jealous?
ok i see where this is going and im going to answer that.

maybe i am jealous..but a girl like that doing very good and then u see how he acts and being an a-hole and then u see the way there relationship is going,makes u wonder she can do so much better so y waste her time....i know u seen stuff like that happen b4.
wink.gif

Why are you so jealous?

maybe i am jealous..but a girl like that doing very good and then u see how he acts and being an a-hole and then u see the way there relationship is going, makes u wonder she can do so much better so y waste her time....i know u seen stuff like that happen b4.
wink.gif

You need a hug.

Why are you so jealous?

maybe i am jealous..but a girl like that doing very good and then u see how he acts and being an a-hole and then u see the way there relationship is going, makes u wonder she can do so much better so y waste her time....i know u seen stuff like that happen b4.
wink.gif

yeah we all seen it and there isn't much you can do about it but what part of the game is it to be obsessed over her on the level you are.. the pics are
devil.gif
devil.gif
though

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Why are you so jealous?

wink.gif

yeah we all seen it and there isn't much you can do about it but what part of the game is it to be obsessed over her on the level you are.. the pics are
devil.gif
devil.gif
though
no1 is obsessed..her pics are all over the web...just right click and save
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom