Rate this female!!! **Moar Pics pg.3**

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Aight foolies... she really aint that big...

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

6.65-6.95 
sick.gif
#@+% was i thinking 4.25-4.80
judging from this pic...i'd give her a 6.

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Why do guys insist on finding out what other guys rate a girl THEY like? It's a very femalish quality imho...not trying to really come at you OP but I really only hear of girls trying to rate guys with other girls.

If you think the girl is cute, and her personality is on point with what you like I say @$@* it, go for it. Full steam ahead.

I was thinking exactly this. It says a lot about the mentality of folks on here, but if that's what y'all do, carry on...
Both of u she shes shut up.  Im practically married... Ive been with my girl goin on half a decade

this thread was to see if other NTers thought similarly about a random broad from around my way. nuthing more nuthing less

it says alot about ones mentality to come in a thread and spew condescending blib blab. (ie: you have hate in your heart; it consumes you)

Why do guys insist on finding out what other guys rate a girl THEY like? It's a very femalish quality imho...not trying to really come at you OP but I really only hear of girls trying to rate guys with other girls.

If you think the girl is cute, and her personality is on point with what you like I say @$@* it, go for it. Full steam ahead.

I was thinking exactly this. It says a lot about the mentality of folks on here, but if that's what y'all do, carry on...
Both of u she shes shut up.  Im practically married... Ive been with my girl goin on half a decade

this thread was to see if other NTers thought similarly about a random broad from around my way. nuthing more nuthing less

it says alot about ones mentality to come in a thread and spew condescending blib blab. (ie: you have hate in your heart; it consumes you)

I'm not condescending in any way. You gave your opinion, I gave mine. Simple as that. I didn't attack you personally, but you took it personal. Whatever. But if you're practically married and put this chick on NT to see what it thinks, you know what nevermind.....

I'm not condescending in any way. You gave your opinion, I gave mine. Simple as that. I didn't attack you personally, but you took it personal. Whatever. But if you're practically married and put this chick on NT to see what it thinks, you know what nevermind.....

cleavage because I love yall... and 9s n 10s huh? honestly i think I only personally know one 10...

get ur right click/saves rdy because I aint leavin her flix up for long, alrdy feel slightly creepy for puttin her out there to be beasted on
laugh.gif

You're acting like your giving NT a gift by putting some random chicks pics on here? 
Right click save, what? 

btw, original chick is a 6. At best. 

Bad taste in women sir. 

cleavage because I love yall... and 9s n 10s huh? honestly i think I only personally know one 10...

get ur right click/saves rdy because I aint leavin her flix up for long, alrdy feel slightly creepy for puttin her out there to be beasted on
laugh.gif

You're acting like your giving NT a gift by putting some random chicks pics on here? 
Right click save, what? 

btw, original chick is a 6. At best. 

Bad taste in women sir. 

That broad at the beginning of the thread is a 2 out of 10, she needs to drop about 40 pounds to be considered thick because currently shes fat dude. The white chick is a solid 8.7 in my book.

That broad at the beginning of the thread is a 2 out of 10, she needs to drop about 40 pounds to be considered thick because currently shes fat dude. The white chick is a solid 8.7 in my book.

Back
Top Bottom