Rate ya Friday from 1-10

Payday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

1 right now but god willing will be a 10.

in 3 hrs my fat butt will be on a plane to Vegas for a bachelor party where my friends, a half O of the white and green (respectively), and an obscene amount of booze awaits me.

this sounds like a 10 to me
pimp.gif

for me, it's about a 6.5 so far. hoping to leave early and get my sip on

5 right now. Would be lower since ive been at work since 8am, but I made 95 bucks in commission in the past 2 hours so that got better.

Can't wait to start my friday.

a damn 0

I work every friday from 7am to 7am on saturday
roll.gif
, so my fridays for the past years have been nonexistent....i was actually driving this morning to work and thinking to myself "when was the last time i went to a movie on opening night..." needless to say FELTBADMAN

in 3 hrs my fat butt will be on a plane to Vegas for a bachelor party where my friends, a half O of the white and green (respectively), and an obscene amount of booze awaits me.

we'd probably be friends in real life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Got the day off from work. Got ({}), then had my lunch made for me by my gf. Now she's gone to work, I get to play video games.

lol mojo, dunno why, but with that old favre icon and career advice i took you as a old man.
laugh.gif

6, i didnt get destroyed with plot layouts at a walkthrough at work but got turned down for a job at emi music i kindaa wanted. not great, but not horrible.

3.5 gunna do math hw till i finish if i have time left maybe madden
But tommorow i got class early then dirtbiking
happy.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

we'd probably be friends in real life
laugh.gif

No doubt.At airport now. God I hate this flight. Longest 1 hour 10 min ever. If beers weren't 9 bucks each is be double distinguished em ay the airport bar by myself right nowEdit double fisting. I hate autofill

6...Been at work all day and get off in 30 mins. Watch the World Series, which is a nice prelude to a weekend of football.

Back
Top Bottom