RAUH-WELT BEGRIFF PORSCHES

I can appreciate to work, however, give me one of these and I'd be much happier...
4gkegp.jpg

im really into the car scene but dam thats wayyy to much fender/offset looks tacky not a big fan of the whole hella flush trend either

Lemonade41 wrote:
Purists hate RWB and consider it a part of whole "stance" scene and in some cases called rice as well as hipsterish.
adidar.jpg

markrwb10.jpg

dankenstien88s thoughts: And people wonder why nobody takes women racers seriously ?

dankenstien88s thoughts: Is that really scotch tape holding the tail lamp in place. Looks like some real quality craftsmanship to me 
laugh.gif

PMCG%20RWB%20ONE-10.jpg

dankenstien88s thoughts : "Post Apocalyptic" bolt on body kits are a seriously bad look.  Is that sway bar bent ?     

RWB-JanMeet-156.jpg

dankenstien88s thoughts: Yo Dawg!!!   We heard you like camo shorts !!!!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 What a joke !!!

Everything about these cars screams "I have way more money than I do style or sensibility and I really, really want people to think I am cool".

Remember now "whats cool today isnt always cool tomorrow".  These cars will be absolutley impossible to sell 5 years from now ala 90's LT1s Corvette's with a Testarossa kit. 

The only way I could justify this kind of modification on a Porsche is if the car was headed to the scrapper.

Taken from another forum:

3993241943_058d479471_o.jpg

Tell me how a spray painted exhaust extension is quality. You can see the stainless exchangers/headers (built by someone else) , and the CRAP fabbed exhaust extensions/mufflers/whatever the f that is . Everyone knows if you race a porsche, you CANNOT have an exhaust like that, someone "tap's" it, and you are f-ed. And, it is NOT a race car, just because its on the track, doesnt mean much. Show some results from anything other than MCAD's 1st annual JDM drifting contest and photo shoot.

Just because its a porsche, doesn't mean it's automatically a quality thing. Jebus.

Also, they ARE cheap enough recently, thats why this is happening. Trickle down effect. Yeah, maybe not in every suburb. But there are plenty of stupid rich kids , or dealers, who will drop 40 grand on top of their craiglist 911 buy, to get on the newest fad. They dont give a %++$ if its a Skyline or a 911, as long as people rub their nuts about it.

I bet they will start making nice things once they make a few bucks off hipsters and can buy some equipment and stop making cars that are strictly aesthetic, but everything i have seen is just crap, other than another art school kid trying to make race cars. Or Bobbers. Or Tagging. Or track bikes. ALL of which is modifying someone else's idea or product, and pretending it's "theirs". Which, i suppose is fine, we are here discussing it and giving free advertising. Now, doing an art/show car for fun/show/beating the hell out of/whatever s one thing. But pretending it's a race car, and having people believe it is another.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

why do they only use porches?

I would imagine its mostly nostalgia. Dude that started the company is an old head from Japan and until about 1995 Porsches were THE ONLY fast car to have in Japan. I would imagine its mostly nostalgia for him.

He also does do a few other cars, but primarly Porsche.

I'm a big Porsche fan, and not even on that enthusiast elitist level either, I can appreciate the work that goes into these cars but when it's ugly as hell, it is ugly as hell and 95% of those Porsche are just plain ugly as hell. Give me a stock version over any of those cars, even if it takes an hour longer to get to my destination.

I like them. I'm partial to the old ones with big spoilers though because an old family friend had one when I was a kid and I thought it was really cool.

That is disgusting 
sick.gif

I like some cars that have outlandish and ridiculous exterior modifications. Normally, I prefer stock, but rides like the Hamann Victory, Mansory Maserati GranTurismo and Gemballa Mirage GT are great in my book.

These things just look like crap, and seeing as no one put up performance numbers yet, I'm going to assume that they are barely better than the stock car, if not worse. Seriously? No engine mods? Slamming the ride so you can go "hellaflush" so you have a stupidly absurd camber angle? Tacky JDM rims on German performance cars? And worst of all, that "illest" nail pattern in the bumper? Really? Are they going for low track times or they trying to break necks at the local Hundreds store?

Someone please post the performance increases of these cars. They better go three times the speed of a Koenigsegg to make up for their appearance.

If someone did this to Ferraris or Lamborghinis I'd gladly get run over by the damn thing.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom