raw denim help please?

i just got a lot of money for my birthday and i was looking into buying some raw denim. ive never had a pair before so i need some help. i want a pair thatwill be easy to get to fit perfect. and i would like them not to cost over like 70 bucks. any suggestions or advice?

i would like them not to cost over like 70 bucks
Check the denim thread. But with that price range your choices are pretty limited, but check out GAP. They got some raw selvage denim for around80. If youre looking to step your denim up, I personally like Nudie Denim and PRPS.

stop being cheap
apc is good price and very good quality denim $160
get blue, size down 2-3 sizes depending on ur fit (they stretch 2-3 sizes)
wear for 6months-1yr then wash

If you dont know squat about denim and high quality denim like APC and Nudies, then just stick to Levi 501s. They are cheap and classic.

You can get a pair of Naked & Famous raw's for $120 flat......do it!
HIt up the denim thread

Originally Posted by innovazn2

stop being cheap
apc is good price and very good quality denim $160
get blue, size down 2-3 sizes depending on ur fit (they stretch 2-3 sizes)
wear for 6months-1yr then wash
im only 16 and have no job. i cant spend that much on jeans lol. is there anything from 80 to 100 thats good quality?

I recommend A.P.C.

But the retail is $150 i think....

asg528 - levi 501 raw is some crap. i have a pair and i feel like i wasted $50
smh.gif

if i spend 150 on APC i wanna make sure theyl last for a loooong time. so will they?

A.P.C jeans are real good quality. I've got a pair that's about a year and a half old and they still look good and fit right. They're still in onepiece after all this time running in them, hopping fences, etc. A couple rips here and there but not to the point where they're falling apart.

If you really don't want to spend over $100, try looking at Marshalls, T.J. Maxx, Polo outlets, Ebay etc for some RRL's they retail for $200+ but youcan find them for about $50

Just buy some Levi's.

Alot of dudes on NT are ridiculously ballin so they think that everyone else has the same amount of money to blow as them.

I would not spend over $100, hell $70, on one pair of jeans

WeSC has some nice raw denim going for STUPID cheap from the warehouse sale. Check them out here.

And I'll vouch for WeSC denim, fit and quality are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Just buy some Levi's.

Alot of dudes on NT are ridiculously ballin so they think that everyone else has the same amount of money to blow as them.

I would not spend over $100, hell $70, on one pair of jeans
same here, plus I don't really like wearing jeans.

Karmaloop is having a warehouse sale, look into the WeSc denim. It isnt the best quality stuff but you could get some raw selvedge for about 70 bucks, maybeless if you use HOTDEALS for 20% off+free shipping and a rep code for an extra 1% off.

is the WeSc as baggy as it looks? cuz i want em slim. and are levi STFs good for just gettin a personal fit and not fading?

Nah its not just sz down. The Marwins have a bit of a looser fit so I would look into the standards or the slims. Only do the sizing down if youre slim, if notjust get your regular size. From personal experience, they dont stretch that much. Like these guys have said when you have a bigger budget you'll be ableto get better denim. As stated Nudie is one of my personal favorites, fit is great and I've had a few pairs for over 3 years that still look good.

Originally Posted by asg528

is the WeSc as baggy as it looks? cuz i want em slim. and are levi STFs good for just gettin a personal fit and not fading?
you are obviously confused

WeSC and 501stf's both take a while to fade. Some people size down on the 501's or wash them when they get them. Also look into Cheap Monday.

Back
Top Bottom