roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

yo, duke is madd wack!!!!!.....not only is he biting the way big moe, big pokey freestyle..he making dallas look bad....which thats where im from but i def. dont listen to that..the only texas music i listen to is UGK...other than that nas,talib, mos. def, big l,jigga ..etc is what i lisiten too!!!!....smh for op saying he is sick with the freestyle..

What does this have to do with the topic? That Freestyle was terrible

laugh.gif

this guy is almost as funny as
thumb.jpg

nahh
but for real though...
RIFF RAFF is straight up whack!
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
at dudes that actually think hes good and/or liking him.....

hell naw....the bestest freestyler is lil b from the pack, s.s., (lol)
lil b is madd funny tho with his fresstyles....
based freestyle......on another level

why does it matter to you???
on almost every music-related topic you talk about how you only listen to 90's rap as if it makes you more versed in the musical arts.

Give it a rest.

"Like it a article, swangin, on 'em garticle's. Barrel spinnin' like a carousel at the carnival."

Ahaha my man is dopppe haha.

why does it matter to you???

It doesnt. I just noticed that you always brag about listening to Biggie, Nas, etc. Like its something special

Originally Posted by So4i5

yo, duke is madd wack!!!!!.....not only is he biting the way big moe, big pokey freestyle..he making dallas look bad....which thats where im from but i def. dont listen to that..the only texas music i listen to is UGK...other than that nas,talib, mos. def, big l,jigga ..etc is what i lisiten too!!!!....smh for op saying he is sick with the freestyle..

What does this have to do with the topic? That Freestyle was terrible

Kid does that in every thread

Back
Top Bottom