pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mjstav019

What are your favorite PE's made for these two JB athletes?? Personally mine are ray Allen's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yellow swayed XXI's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I've searched everywhere for a pic of those and cant find it. If anyone has a pic please post it here. thanks in advance NT

What are your favorite PE's made for these two JB athletes?? Personally mine are ray Allen's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yellow swayed XXI's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I've searched everywhere for a pic of those and cant find it. If anyone has a pic please post it here. thanks in advance NT

Originally Posted by moneymike88

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yellow swayed XXI's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyways...... check the avy.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yellow swayed XXI's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyways...... check the avy.

thank you o.p. for making this thread the day an attempt 2 scam me out of my Q rich 8. currently being auctioned.
I am now not going 2 sell them, once again, thank you o.p.

because I own these shoes, my collection is instantly better than 99% of all active members.

thank you o.p. for making this thread the day an attempt 2 scam me out of my Q rich 8. currently being auctioned.
I am now not going 2 sell them, once again, thank you o.p.

because I own these shoes, my collection is instantly better than 99% of all active members.

I think everyone is forgetting Ray Allens Olympic 6's those were his best ever and I agree that when D Miles and Q Rich played with the Clippers they stayed with some heat on the court.

I think everyone is forgetting Ray Allens Olympic 6's those were his best ever and I agree that when D Miles and Q Rich played with the Clippers they stayed with some heat on the court.

Back
Top Bottom