Ray Allen just gained that much more respect from me.

Originally Posted by bonafide101

Dang, he sure has made/attempted a boatload of threes considering Reggie did it in 18 seasons, and Ray in 15. Makes me wanna calculate what percentage of their total shots attempted were threes.

About 37.9% of FGA's were 3 point FGA's for Ray Allen
About 37.06% for Miller

Dang, he sure has made/attempted a boatload of threes considering Reggie did it in 18 seasons, and Ray in 15. Makes me wanna calculate what percentage of their total shots attempted were threes.

About 37.06% for Miller

Originally Posted by copped

lol this thread went over a lot of your heads....

OP is notoriously anti-religion...sad he had to run to the S & T to subtly push his agenda even more on an irrelevant website.

Either he really respects Ray, or he didn't read through his quotes thoroughly.

OP is notoriously anti-religion...sad he had to run to the S & T to subtly push his agenda even more on an irrelevant website.

Either he really respects Ray, or he didn't read through his quotes thoroughly.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

About 37.06% for Miller

But how many total FGA's does Ray-Ray have compared to Reggie?

About 37.06% for Miller

Who cares...leave it the *%@# alone
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
only 37% were 3PA's ? it seemed like so much more...

but seriously Ray has been my idol since back in Milwaukee... I'm proud

laugh.gif
only 37% were 3PA's ? it seemed like so much more...

but seriously Ray has been my idol since back in Milwaukee... I'm proud

EVERY national televised game that the C's are on, there's a clip of Ray shooting 3's 4 hours before the tip....

There aren't too many guys who prepare like he does on the regular.

EVERY national televised game that the C's are on, there's a clip of Ray shooting 3's 4 hours before the tip....

There aren't too many guys who prepare like he does on the regular.

Reminds me of when Melo said "first, I'd like to thank myself..."

Lol, I think it was when he got drafted?

Reminds me of when Melo said "first, I'd like to thank myself..."

Lol, I think it was when he got drafted?

The point is that people aren't BLESSED with things that they don't work for. He didn't magically get the ability to shoot that way the way people are indirectly implying when they call it a God-given gift.

Athletes.........people always are quick to give God praise but never praise themselves. You put in the work man, it is ok to pat yourself on the back. Don't be a robot and always say, "God gave me this opportunity."

So I respect Ray for that. It isn't to bash religion, it is to bash the idea that one can't accept responsibility for his own success.

The point is that people aren't BLESSED with things that they don't work for. He didn't magically get the ability to shoot that way the way people are indirectly implying when they call it a God-given gift.

Athletes.........people always are quick to give God praise but never praise themselves. You put in the work man, it is ok to pat yourself on the back. Don't be a robot and always say, "God gave me this opportunity."

So I respect Ray for that. It isn't to bash religion, it is to bash the idea that one can't accept responsibility for his own success.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

30t6p3b.gif
JaeEvolution eh?

get out of here you heathen

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

30t6p3b.gif
JaeEvolution eh?

get out of here you heathen

Amazing quote.

Reminds me of that dude that dropped the pass in the end-zone and said God was to blame. %!**%*# idiot.

Amazing quote.

Reminds me of that dude that dropped the pass in the end-zone and said God was to blame. %!**%*# idiot.

Originally Posted by firered18

About 37.06% for Miller

When he broke the record he had 56 LESS 3-point attempts than Reggie.

Originally Posted by firered18

About 37.06% for Miller

When he broke the record he had 56 LESS 3-point attempts than Reggie.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Who was that again? Didn't he write on Twitter something like. "I'm so angry God let me drop that pass?"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom