Ray Allen PE XII or Rising Suns w/ green laces?

i
i

Anyone know if these are PE XII's or just Rising Sun XII's with green laces? If they are Rising Sun's, then I would like to know WHY JB hasessentially kicked Ray to the curb!? Even Eddie Jones got sweet PE's until the end, and Q-Garbage is still receiving heat in Miami while not even being a1/3rd of the player Allen still is.

Dude has rocked the Brand for longer than any other active player (he wore the first Team Jordan in Milwaukee a few days before Finley did for Dallas), andhe's just getting dissed.

those look like patent leather...marcus jordan got patent all white XII's too..so they probably are pe's

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

those look like patent leather...marcus jordan got patent all white XII's too..so they probably are pe's
QFT. The only differences between these and the ones Marcus wore is the laces and these look like they may have a green jumpman.

Sugar Ray hasnt gotten "kicked to the curb", what!?!...they choose what they wanna wear and in what colorways too...it's just that ray ray likesto wear team jordans a lot for better performance, but every now and then YOU KNOW he comes out with a BANG with a hott PE retro AJ...he's that dude

Rising Stars.

The Jumpman on the tongue is not green.

aaf6a90c2ddb53652ef1ba35e240408d-getty-90043126.jpg

It's clearly red.

And the lining is black.

Yea Ray only wears exclusives on holidays or other special occassions... I've seen alot of sick Ray PE's out there....

Originally Posted by psypha

Sugar Ray hasnt gotten "kicked to the curb", what!?!...they choose what they wanna wear and in what colorways too...it's just that ray ray likes to wear team jordans a lot for better performance, but every now and then YOU KNOW he comes out with a BANG with a hott PE retro AJ...he's that dude

QFT, besides what player have you seen with a hot PE within the last two seasons? jus mostly garbage team jordans being worn throughout the league.

Yea Ray only wears exclusives on holidays or other special occassions... I've seen alot of sick Ray PE's out there....
And that's just not right. He used to be supplied with a steady stream of fire in Seattle.

394177.jpg

sonics9.jpg

allen_wp_1024.jpg

trends4017.bmp

2002250515.jpg

sonics4_resize.jpg

allen_210_061108.jpg

D-1.jpg

In Boston, his only decent heat has been a few games worth of 8's, 11's, 23's, and an away version of the 16.5. Otherwise, its all been crap.

^^ Those pictures bring back memories, thanks for posting.
RayRay used to have the SICKEST P.E's
< You can probably tell which ones are my favourite

we had this debate last night i would hope they wouldnt just stick green laces in the risings suns and act like thats a PE for ray ray for all we know theycould say sweet ray up the back or have a # 20 on the pull tab

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Rising Star Suns.

The Jumpman on the tongue is not green.

aaf6a90c2ddb53652ef1ba35e240408d-getty-90043126.jpg

It's clearly red.

And the lining is black.
The Jumpman is red, but the lining is white, and these don't have the perforated upper of the Rising Suns. I'm not sure what to callthese, but I guess they'd be considered a PE.

PE's with a RED Jumpman!?? Are the Celts trading Ray to Bulls for pure financial reasons or something?

Back
Top Bottom