Ray Allen, Take off the Shooting Sleeve, It won't help your worthless shot

Ray Allen, Take off the Shooting Sleeve, It won't help your worthless shot

aed156e393e8fd331e63af629d3a0c54009a735.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No comment.

All I'll say is, after utilizing the ignore feature, dealing with the annoying Laker fans (as in, the ones who carry that "my team is betterthan yours" attitude and the ones you can't have a civilized and intelligent discussion with) is a whole lot easier
pimp.gif
. Thank you to whoever suggested that to me last time.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No comment.

All I'll say is, after utilizing the ignore feature, dealing with the annoying Laker fans (as in, the ones who carry that "my team is better than yours" attitude and the ones you can't have a civilized and intelligent discussion with) is a whole lot easier
pimp.gif
. Thank you to whoever suggested that to me last time.

I still have yet to utilize the "ignore" feature, but I'm seriously debating in using it now...

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Sorry, I'm a Lakers fan and Hawks fan, and after being at Game 4 and Game 6 of the first round of the playoffs, the sight of the Boston Celtics makes me sick. I hate their bench, Doc Rivers can't coach, KG doesn't wanna take the big shot, Pierce thinks he's a blood, and the sleeve just gives me a reason to hate on Ray Allen. I do respect his game, but take the sleeve off you poser. Let Kobe be the only one to rock it.

Lets

Go

Lay-Kurz!
Please stop.

There is a reason why laker fans are hated on NT....

You are helping them.

Indeed
I hate the OP

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Alright,

I live in Atlanta, excuse me for being a Hawks fan.

Secondly, am I not allowed to have a Western Conference team as well?

I have been a Lakers fan ever since I was ten years old, and have followed them through thick and thin. An damn, I said it was all in good fun, I know it's a shooting sleeve. I'm not seriously hating on Ray, but I am hating on the Celtics. Take it or leave it, bring on the haters though as always, this is NT.

so many people are like that and i really really really hate it, maybe im old fashioned or maybe im just weird but I really dislike when people justify liking more than one team in a league because they play in different conference. I mean sure im a fan of other players on teams but its just silly to me to have a "second favorite" team in one league. i dont really have anything worth while to add to this post I just wanted to complain about that.
I dont like it but I am that way when it comes to most sports. I like all my hometown teams but I generally like teams from different areas more. LikeI like the Bulls but I love the Lakers.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Maybe this has something to do with his shot not falling:

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LOOOOO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man and any Lakers fan know the BAD BLOOD between Ray Allen & Kobe going back to the Sonics days. Those 2 just going at it!!
pimp.gif

i think Kobe would abuse Ray. i know Ray's given him buckets in the past...but this is the stage Kobe's lived for since....forever...

by all accounts Kobe might not even guard him much...they say they might switch him onto Pierce

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
Another reason for people to hate on the Lakers and Lakers fans on NT.
Dude, just keep these posts to yourself; there's no need to start a thread on such a meaningless topic.

I was referring to Kobe being the only one to rock it in the Finals.
...........are you serious? ITS A SLEVE! Let me guess. Kobe should be the only one that can wear basketball sneakers too right? Everyone elseshould be wearing cross trainers. You sound absolutely rediculous.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

These fair-weathered Boston fans sure are coming out of the woodwork.

You act like there a lot of Boston fans on here.

Anyway how much of a fan are you. I like the Hawks and Lakers.
You fair weather fans are deep. Your franchise is trash, no salt. Your team is good, but your fanbase is horrible. Kinda like the Falcons.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by SCuse7

These fair-weathered Boston fans sure are coming out of the woodwork.

You act like there a lot of Boston fans on here.

Anyway how much of a fan are you. I like the Hawks and Lakers.
You fair weather fans are deep. Your franchise is trash, no salt. Your team is good, but your fanbase is horrible. Kinda like the Falcons.

Like any team that makes a run to the finals. Franchise isn't trash.I don't care about the fans, because there are some dumbfans......(Bossdonceritfied)

--Idk man...when Allen's shot is on point he's dangerous, guarded or not. But when he's off, in this year's playoffs he has trouble gettin hisshot back. Hopefully he's a choke artist cuz he's an X-Factor to the Celtic's success. Just like Odom is to the Lakers'.

You can love or hate whomever for whatever; everyone has opinions. Hell I dislike some players because of how they wear their shorts or their accent lol. Butwhen you say Ray Allen has a "worthless shot" you lose ALL credibility and your opinions no longer count.

Wow,

I get the feeling sarcasm isn't handled well on this board. Oh well, I can count on one finger how many times I've had a post that turned intosomething like this. Excuse me for expressing my dislike for a team in what was intended to be a harmless, playful, stupid way.

It is fun seeing the Newbies attempting to diss me I will admit.

Anyhow, no hard feelings. Lakers in 6......

Oh, and I forgot to address the rest of you incompetent fools. I never said I thought Kobe wore the sleeve before Iverson or any of that non-sense.

Lmao, the entire sleeve gimmick was just for the hell of it. I could care less who the heck wears it, it was just a naive reason for me to hate on Ray Allen.

I swear half of ya'll can't comprehend or just refuse to read and make yourselves look more and more ignorant.

As far as having two teams, I mean yeah I'll support my hometown Hawks, how can I not? But if the Lakers met the Hawks in the Finals, it would be mepulling for the Lakeshow no questions asked.

Back
Top Bottom