Ray Allen XV's!!!

Back in 2000 i rock my all black with the red strip in the back and the grey one
Cats was on it back then lol

SMH! Wow I'm surprised majority of people haven't seen these before. o_O This is supposed to be Niketalk. LOL These joints are HARD especially the White/Black ones like in my avatar. Yep, I'm a XV fan.

I feel old lol...I remember back when ebay had a few team colorways of the air jordan xv for sale in their catalogs for awhile back in around the first quarter of 2000.
I wanted the white/pine-green ones and never did order them smh. I also wanted to find the white/red mid 15's in my size but i havent..well i found them once and still did not grab them. Oh well, ill get them one day. Just do your research young people on google or yahoo, they've been around. I dont consider the air jordan 15 to be one of my top sneakers ever however i still appreciate them alot.

sick.gif

Will copp!  These joints went the best with sweats and track pants ...

The all black ones were the only ones that you could rock with denim IMO.

im not a big fan of the XV at all, but these are nice. but i agree with most, considering that they're ray allen PEs id expect more green lol

Was a huge fan of the XV's and I really wanted these back in the day but Eastbay only had them in players sizes of 14 and 15.

Originally Posted by jm9312

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Looks like a UConn PE...But I could be wrong. Just a guess.
yea ur wrong bad guess and heres ur clues uconn is blue and white... plus college kids dont get PEs... plus the jordan 15 came out in 2000 and ray allen left UCONN in 96... anyway theyre bucks PE so now that ur logic is destroyed have a nice day
roll.gif

well he just rained on haam's parade..

I had the white/purple team edition, sold them to someone on here.

I LOVE THE XV, ONE OF MY FAVORITE JAYS

Back
Top Bottom