Ray Rice Vol. Knocks out fiancée, carries her out of the elevator

I like how you only quote that yet leave out everything else I said.
Was I too logical for you homie?

I asked this question on the last page.

How many incidents make someone a "woman beater" then?

You seem to be an expert on the subject. So enlighten me as to how these things are defined or where the lines are drawn.

You ignored it. I can but so many times point out how poor your reading comprehension is.

So why would I quote a comment and respond to it again when I already have?

You want to talk to me about "logical"? Do you even realize that what you perceive as "logic" is not concrete?

Of course not.

You're not very bright. And I feel like I'm putting a beatdown on someone that I am clearly much stronger than. Which isn't my style.

:lol:

You ignored it. I can but so many times point out how poor your reading comprehension is.

You want to talk to me about "logical"? Do you even realize that what you perceive as "logic" is not concrete?

Of course not.

You're not very bright. And I feel like I'm putting a beatdown on someone that I am clearly much stronger than. Which isn't my style.

So whats the definition of beat again? or do you agree Ray did not beat her?

Just peeped the video, Ray knew he ***** up the second that punch landed... You gotta have more sense than that man, threw your life away in a matter of seconds, literally all the hardship and struggles you went through to get to where you at, OUT THE WINDOW...That ***** gotta sting so bad..

Of course not.

So whats the definition of beat again? or do you agree Ray did not beat her?

We've already done that dance. And you ignored my replies to that as well.

You're talking in clrcles.

Let's keep it 100 too.....anytime someone does that lame *** crossing out of words, they've exposed themselves as a child.

So your reading level actually makes perfect sense now.

Hopefully some of the perspective myself and other in here have provided will sink into your still developing brain.

My best to you.

Last edited:
Bruhhh 
mean.gif
 but 
roll.gif

you resort to hands when you need to defend yourself. the minor "swings" (if you can even call them that) she took were nowhere near threatening, and worthy of ignoring, or at best, a solid shake. what he did was uncalled for.

Last edited:

Let's keep it 100 too.....anytime someone does that lame *** crossing out of words, they've exposed themselves as a child.

Hopefully some of the perspective myself and other in here have provided will sink into your still developing brain.

My best to you.

Thats what I thought

My best to you.

Thats what I thought

Those are the words of a grown man right there.

And I'm not sure if you noticed, but people can still read it.

My best to you.
Thats what I thought
that's corny, man. soft way out of a convo

he's made valid points and asked you legitimate questions and you resort to childishly crossing out his post as if you got the upper hand

As a Ravens fan I have lost respect for the organization. Not for cutting Ray Rice, but for standing by him, then cutting him after the fact

I knew he f'd up when he was begging like keith sweat at the press conference

My only question is why is the elevator vid being released now? :smh:

My best to you.

Thats what I thought

that's corny, man. soft way out of a convo

he's made valid points and asked you legitimate questions and you resort to childishly crossing out his post as if you got the upper hand

It's all good though.

Now you can see a bit more of the "man" behind the opinions and the agenda.

And I feel like that provides some very good perspective.

What? That wasn't my view. She got punched and that's a fact. If you think something happened before that, that's called speculation ..not a fact.

So again would you like to share some facts? Or more theories?

I been stop with the theories, come on into the now. We know he hit her, thats not the question. We want to know WHY he hit her?

This is when you say, "A man should never hit a woman under circumstances."

Which leads me to ask, do you think men and women should be treated equally?

you resort to hands when you need to defend yourself. the minor "swings" (if you can even call them that) she took were nowhere near threatening, and worthy of ignoring, or at best, a solid shake. what he did was uncalled for.
This. Dudes in here acting like Ronda Rousey was taking those swings.

Look at what Jay-Z did. Dude wasnt gonna throw his career away from female swings like that....

What? That wasn't my view. She got punched and that's a fact. If you think something happened before that, that's called speculation ..not a fact.

So again would you like to share some facts? Or more theories?
I been stop with the theories, come on into the now. We know he hit her, thats not the question. We want to know WHY he hit her?

This is when you say, "A man should never hit a woman under circumstances."

Which leads me to ask, do you think men and women should be treated equally?
lol

what is this

this guy is serious?

doesn't matter "why" - he knocked her out. that's it. she was dragged unconscious out from the elevator

what's this treated equally stuff? there really is no "equally" that falls into play when discussing the strength of a professional football player vs an average woman

Last edited:
For the record, im not defending Rice. What he did was wrong, but some of you dudes are sensationalizing the whole thing.
Nobody has sensationalized anything; if anything you have completely downplayed what Rice did. Not to mention your absolute failed attempt at arguing with illphillip.

So ppl get mad at jay for not attacking solenge and then kill ray rice after u see his girl attacking him and he swing and now it's a big problem , I mean this world makes no sense . It's never a win with girls just future heads up guys when u mad at your significant other just leave and go away as far as possible from her.

Back
Top Bottom