Rayful Edmond

aziere

Banned
Can some of you old heads school me.

During this time, did any of you know what the biss was?

School me about it all, I was just watching the doc on YouTube.
+1138
nicefro69
Wanted Badly: Size 11 Wmns Air Max 1 Classic HOA

O.J Simpson will be on the new seaon as well.
"The petty economics of the rich are just as amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor." ebengregory

i mean i'm pretty sure any of ya'll would snitch wit ur moms life on the line which is how it was portrayed in the documentary i saw. If my mom was facin time cuz of some @#%$ i did in her house in her name i'd prolly rat too.

yea nobody's mom ever got pinched wit they son, not since ma barker. At the same time she knew what was going on, she was hustling before ray even got in the game. running numbers and all that, so i think she shouldve did her time and went about her buisness. either way ray was never going to be released.
TRYIN TO STAY HATA FREE... STILL WATCH WHAT U SAY TO ME

:smh:
smh.gif
drug lord in dc mid and late 80z he was also homosexual undercover had over 20+ men killed and also Has 2 sons Jamal Edmond,Rayful Edmond Jr

My Driver's Ed teacher was a cop in DC during his reign. He said he ran everything, and that it seemed like everyone worked for him.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

He said he ran everything, and that it seemed like everyone worked for him.

So was the case ... street business as well as legal in some respects

And your man Jay-Z even made mention of how he was "Rayful Edmond like ..." on Reasonable Doubt ...

Back
Top Bottom