Raz B of B2K Admits he had Sexual Encounter with J Boog Vol. Shady Music Industry

!%## crazy. i feel kind of bad for him. the price one pays for fame i guess? he sound like he need some help though

30t6p3b.gif
This is wild

i don't doubt that some of this is true cuz no straight male would go this far for attention

but its hard for me to take serious when he's make a vid every week instead of going to the police or getting help

i think he's more salty about his career...

i don't doubt that some of this is true cuz no straight male would go this far for attention

but its hard for me to take serious when he's make a vid every week instead of going to the police or getting help

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

this!

its clear he cared about his career and money more than his manhood

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

this!

its clear he cared about his career and money more than his manhood

im not watchin it cause the last 1 was way too graphic for my ears. but i think its crazy that when they was all a group we called em b2gay & come to find out they is gay, & we was just talkin @$+%
laugh.gif
. but seriously this dude needs counseling

im not watchin it cause the last 1 was way too graphic for my ears. but i think its crazy that when they was all a group we called em b2gay & come to find out they is gay, & we was just talkin @$+%
laugh.gif
. but seriously this dude needs counseling

Back
Top Bottom