Re-release the carmines??

they are re-releasing the wht/blk 9's so never say never when it comes 2 jb releasing em but i doubt it.. jordan doesnt like 2 please us that much but we could still hope i guess

I have 3 pairs of Carmines, and yeah I had to suck up the high price but thats how JB does it. Hopefully they do re-retro soon as a single general release so that they can be easier and cheaper to cop.

I missed out on these... but they are relatively easy to get via a CDP...

They should re-release the Oly VIs... I regret not getting them, my thinking back in 2000 was that I already had a pair of infrareds...

If they do drop again i hope to not get stunted on like the people at my spot did me the first time long story. But i dont think they will be retroed for a while or never again its all up to JB.

Material Wise- Carmines > Oreoes. 
The leather on the oreos was different but doesn't mean it was better. the sides came creased and the shape looked off because of the leather they used. didn't like them. Carmines on the other hand, my pair is still DS and i love just looking at the material. beautiful shoe.

They are about to release the IX again and they were in the CDP.

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Alright JB...maybe not this year or next...when/if you do re-release the carmines....make them with the same quality leather as the oreo 6. The oreo 6 wasn't the best looking colorway of the 6 released this year, but it definately had the highest quality leather. Make the oreos again, but replace the black with the carmine red and you got yourself a winner.
pimp.gif

Who agrees??
motorsports were the best quality 6 to come out this year

Back
Top Bottom