READ THIS SONICS THREAD BY THURS or you will DIE

Since there is only really 3 days left in this legislative session I felt more of you would read this this way. call 1-800-562-6000 (legislative hotline) tellthem they need to hear the new stadium proposal out this session Which ends Thursday at Midnight) and if they can't then they need to hold a specialsession to hear it out. There are no new taxes involved in the proposal and the 500 million dollar "gift" from the new investment group will go awayapril 10th if the legislature doesn't get off their butts and make it happen. This is the opportunity to save the team, and we need the "gubment"to know it. I have called maybe 5 or so times and have had family and friends do the same, I would encourage you all to do so as well or the Sonics will begone and that is a fact. All you have to do is call, give them your name and address and tell them that you want this proposal passed, the existing tax(Currently set to pay off Safeco Field 4 years early, and for the most part paid for by tourists anyway) extended through those final 4 years. You want itpassed, and heard NOW and if they can't get it in by thursday night yo want Christine Gregiore to hold a special one day session to do so. Then ask thatChrisitne Gregiore also gets a copy of the message and you are done, a minute or so is all it will take

^^^Good lookin' out
pimp.gif

CALL PEOPLE!!!!!

do not get disheartened, the money is available to us until April 10th and the city is working hard to find the money the state screwed us ou of. this is notyet over. I also would suggest you call the number at the top again and ask who your legislators are in your area and let them know you will be voting them outof office over their handling of this issue, and make sure you let Chrissy Gregiore know that her limp wristed response to this issue is why she will be out aswell. I will get her number for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom