Reading things you posted last night "GONE" FTW/FTL

Nt, i got supper hammered on that Jim addler tip(hes a texas laywer, so most wont get the reference.)

Anyways most of us go through this. Waking up the next day after a party night and seeing FB, text, and Nt comments you posted.

Im usually good with staying of the "net" after a heavy drinking night. Texting is a different story. I used to voicemail this girl i used to datelike every friday with drunk sex voicemails, she cussed me out and blocked my number. learned my lesson. I dont know why i did it(because i had a girlfriend),but it always happened. I guess i missed her bed work.
pimp.gif

Nt any funny stories about last night? or crazy text you sent?

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

i just got a droid and last night was the first chance for drunk me to operate it.

i checked my call log and apparently after calling my mother and probation officer, i got through to my friend
smh.gif

Ahhh man that doesnt sound good. Looking at the call log is a tragedy the day after. you have that after you take a shot face, and ask your self why would icall this person.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

i just got a droid and last night was the first chance for drunk me to operate it.

i checked my call log and apparently after calling my mother and probation officer, i got through to my friend
smh.gif

Ahhh man that doesnt sound good. Looking at the call log is a tragedy the day after. you have that after you take a shot face, and ask your self why would i call this person.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom