Ready To NT ( Biggie Cover)

I grew up having goals and ambitions. I wanted to be the President of the USA. I wanted to be an NBA player. I wanted to be a DJ. I want to be Hip Hop Artist and A&R and now I want to be the Prince of Niketalk. Anyone else have high expectations for themselves? Huge shouts to my best friend Allen in the sports thread.

indifferent.gif

Damn talk about drastically lowering your standards.

Prince of NT is not a high expectation. You're aiming low now son.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
Prince Of Niketalk?

Lower those expectations pal because it's NOT... HAPPENING.

Prince of Niketalk. Are you srs? Go and get some real life goals that stem from interaction with people in real life and not through social media. Ha Prince of Niketalk. That's so childish 

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Prince of Niketalk. Are you srs? Go and get some real life goals that stem from interaction with people in real life and not through social media. Ha Prince of Niketalk. That's so childish 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It reminds me of the Nat Turner thread when he said he was gonna take over NT.

Originally Posted by presumed

Originally Posted by JayHood23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That is me and my first music video. I've been rapping since I was 14. I have been on NT for years since 2004 this is a new tag because someone crashed my older name. I'm aiming for the King of NT but I will take top 10 anyday! My real life goals is t become a rapper

Back
Top Bottom