Real Nasty/ Bad things you've done vol. im ashamed of myself

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

when i was 10 or 11 i believe i asked my mother to buy me the peanut butter suede jordan 16z after she had got a great amount of guap and she said no.
i took her toothbrush and brushed my sack and {gooch} with it and spit on it and placed it back where i got, woke up early the next morning and watched her brush her teeth with my filth. mwahahaha mwahahaha! yea i was a sick lil dude!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yoooo did your mom say anything or make any faces lol??? andwhat were you doing the whole time?

she had a sick face and i was just sitting there talking like i was waiting on her to take me to school. and the cold part is i ended up getting the jays.lol

changed the keys then pissed all over my roomate's comp fresh yr, then watched as he changed em the next day complaining about the weird smell. Lmao, meand the rest of the room laughed for yrs about that

With all these stories... Im starting to wonder what nasty things that may have happened to me
that I dont know about.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

when i was 10 or 11 i believe i asked my mother to buy me the peanut butter suede jordan 16z after she had got a great amount of guap and she said no.
i took her toothbrush and brushed my sack and {gooch} with it and spit on it and placed it back where i got, woke up early the next morning and watched her brush her teeth with my filth. mwahahaha mwahahaha! yea i was a sick lil dude!

you have no soul
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

youmustbe18oroldertovie.jpg

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

youmustbe18oroldertovie.jpg

w AVNG
pimp.gif

Oh man... I should not be in this thread. If I confessed, yall would never look at the kid the same again.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

What are some real nasty/ bad things you've done, that when you look back now, you privately feel very ashamed of yourself.

example: that NTer that said he came in his moms shampoo bottle, because she took away his video games (something alone those lines)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's almost as nasty as your tattoos.

My ex and I used to have the same cell phone. So when I saw her in school i told let me borrow her cell.

I then switched sim cards and purchased ringtones, wallpapers, etc.

The next month she was heated asking me to pay the bill but I said hell NO! and her dad disconnected her service
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

dont even get me started on what nasty stuff i did with your mother boy! i see you trying to get ya e-propz for ranking on me but cool that down bro {realtalk}

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

dont even get me started on what nasty stuff i did with your mother boy! i see you trying to get ya e-propz for ranking on me but cool that down bro {real talk}
The ole "your mom" digs always hit home hard with me.
laugh.gif
I'm not searching for e-propz, as you so quaintly described them, just pointing out the obvious. You sound like a militant THB with all thisbravado. What are you gonna do?

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Originally Posted by oddman1391

back in highschool ran the train on sum girl.. and then in the morning when i went to drive my friends home she hopped in my car and i told her to get out or ima start swinging, she was like okay do it, then i punched her 3 times in the face and she got out the car real fast and walked home...
eek.gif

I dated a girl for some Jordans(bought them with her bro's credit card)

I also robbed a girls house who i was seeing because her dad came home...hopped out a window, next day she left for vacation knew damn right she didnt lock the window...jooked everything worth decent money....they moved because of that. she knew it was me but liked me too much to snitch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Wowwwwwww.. both of ya are crazy.

roll.gif
yall make me look like a saint.

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Originally Posted by oddman1391

back in highschool ran the train on sum girl.. and then in the morning when i went to drive my friends home she hopped in my car and i told her to get out or ima start swinging, she was like okay do it, then i punched her 3 times in the face and she got out the car real fast and walked home...
eek.gif

I dated a girl for some Jordans(bought them with her bro's credit card)

I also robbed a girls house who i was seeing because her dad came home...hopped out a window, next day she left for vacation knew damn right she didnt lock the window...jooked everything worth decent money....they moved because of that. she knew it was me but liked me too much to snitch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
wow
smh.gif

I'm gonna have to say ducktales.
BTW, how old are you now?
nerd.gif

I'm with ATLien. I typed up a response but deleted because I didn't want there to be a chance of it getting back around.
smh.gif
@ me in high school/firstyear of college.

smh.gif
@some of these stories...

I knew this one kid who called AMW on his mother because she didn't get him a toy..

20 cop cars came, broke the door down, and tackled mom dukes to the floor while they searched the house for drugs
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom