Real or Fake Air Jordan 11 Breds 2001

My friend called me and said he just hit the jackpot by buying breds 11 2001. He told me it was deadstock with ogbox and og card. I was like "how much did you pay for it?" he was like $245 i was like mhm not a bad deal. But then he gave me the link and I look at the pictures and the shoes look kinda fishy.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/22104317866...AX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1288

I think my friend just bought fake breds 11 2001.

Is this real or fake?

Fake.

That jumpman on the heel looks a bit too small, but the 23 is what's really bad.

DSCF2950.jpg

Should look like that, it definitely doesn't.

The carbon fiber on the bottom looks horrible. The jumpman on the sole under the red gum looks small or off.

Tell him to get his money back ASAP.

He already paid $245 2 hours ago. How can he get his money back? Does he have to file a support ticket @ help center ticket?

Originally Posted by rinuel1996

He already paid $245 2 hours ago. How can he get his money back? Does he have to file a support ticket @ help center ticket?

I'm not too sure. He payed through paypal, right? There's some way to argue with it by saying that the material he payed for turned out to be fake. I'm not too sure on the process though, someone else on here should know. I remember people have used the LC section as a way to prove that they are fake.

He had his debit card link to his paypal because he had the money on his debit card. So is that considered paying with his paypal since its link to it?

100% fake

The size tag is completely wrong, along with the rest that was mentioned.

What a shame. I hope you get your money back.

Lesson learned? Ask questions FIRST.

My friend got a refund, the guy was nice enough to give refund. How long does it take for the refund to transfer back? He already got a email on yahoo saying the guy refunded but it still isn't showing up on his debit card or paypal account?

Back
Top Bottom