REal or FAke???

Originally Posted by pennyfan757

first to the doors with fakes get in for free before 11
laugh.gif

Im not on dudes side or nothin but those shoes with the red soles really really look like the pacman Blazers

im just confused is this you or not....cuz it looks like you but you said "look mad bogus to me" and then you started saying "we'rebroke"...im just confused

Originally Posted by DCStylez

man all yall mad bc yall broke

dude... get a life... you gotta be kidding with that nonsense. and those arent VIIs in the background, look more like blazers

What does one have to do with the other. One: this is in the wrong forum. Two: who cares, what is the point of this thread. Three: you avator.Four:
sick.gif
At that guys socks. I could go on for days about this thread. Sono one cares about your money, or your stacks.

Originally Posted by JMKickz

dude... get a life... you gotta be kidding with that nonsense. and those arent VIIs in the background, look more like blazers

???

LOL... people still go to Dream/Love?? must be some youngins...wassup wit dude's socks really?...people takin their shoes off in the club to takepictures?? haha...this thread is pure comedy

laugh.gif
[wale] we have so much in common starting at the feet [wale] fake party not coo
smh.gif
nt never disappoints
laugh.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA dude got madd when we found out it was him hahaha calling everyone out with his stack. LETS SEE IT

Buying expensive ugly shoes strictly because there expeinsive is downright laughable. Let alone buying fake shoes, taking pictures of yourself with fakes on ina club with those socks then asking if thier real?

I mean i dont know OP, but im SURE thats not him, he has posted his pics in the designer threads and the pics he posted in here doesnt add up

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

i think i see fake VII's in the background...... with the red soles
smh.gif

maybe it was a fake party???

"maybe it was a fake party???"
laugh.gif
haha

Back
Top Bottom