Real talk: Can a society with women at the helm function better? NT females, show youselves.

yes. but they could not do the fighting. it is said that atlantis was ruled by a woman.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

No man..sex wouldn't change anything in this aspect, you're insinuating that men are easier to corrupt because that what you're generally programmed to believe. The majority of politicians are men but that doesn't mean things would be the opposite with women. You think if Hilliary was elected she would'nt be doing similar things that Bush, Clinton, and Obama are doing? This @*@+ is a big game man. That the text book scene is irrelevant. Jesus dude..

You're looking at it in a more recent scope. Hillary was just a more recent example. I'm talking about going back in time to periods that actually shaped the society in which we live today. For instance, what if it were women that attended the constitutional convention? Would their idea have lasted the 200+ years?

What I'm asking is simple. Would our society truly function better, or even remotely the same for that matter, if women were in charge from the beginning?

I see. In that case I think things would be different..how? Who knows? But corruption would still be present.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by ericberry14

^you try puttin on your pants/skirt...plucking your eyebrows...and texting and see how well you navigate the road...
how bout you try getting dressed in your !@%@++% house & not in the damn car

how bout women try not driving big *%@ cars they know they cant handle

how bout that

you about you stay out my %%@@#@% way when i'm pushin the new Navigator my dad bought me???

Uh... this may get out of hand. Definitely not the direction I wanted this thread to go in.

2m2c0w3.gif

^you try puttin on your pants/skirt...plucking your eyebrows...and texting and see how well you navigate the road...

how bout that

you about you stay out my %%@@#@% way when i'm pushin the new Navigator my dad bought me???
So random...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no, because women make decisions based on their emotions and "intuition", us menz on the other hand are just
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

how bout that

Uh... this may get out of hand. Definitely not the direction I wanted this thread to go in.

2m2c0w3.gif
Is it me or does the threadstarter have a different name but has your old avy? Hmmmmm...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Someone has 2 SN's???
roll.gif

how bout that

how bout you use your $!*@%% mirrors when changing lanes...

how bout you learn what a motha $!*@%% turn signal is...

how bout you buy a $!*@%% car you can see over the damn wheel in...

nerd.gif
Nah george... it's just you
nerd.gif

Kudos to the OP though. Viva la Blink.
pimp.gif

No, men run things for a reason. Cleopatra was the cause of the downfall of the Egyptian empire. That is my historical evidence, my psychological evidence isthat women decide based off emotion, and my physical evidence is that they are weaker. So in short no.

how bout that

how bout you use your $!*@%% mirrors when changing lanes...

how bout you learn what a motha $!*@%% turn signal is...

how bout you buy a $!*@%% car you can see over the damn wheel in...

why the hell would i do that when my dad can buy my car? like really
eyes.gif

i picked the big +$% car so i can do as i please...now stay out the %%*%$$* way...i have full coverage and don't pay the insurance...it ain't hurtin menone to hit you boo boo *besos*

Back
Top Bottom