Real Talk, do you actually know a positive woman that isnt related to you?

Originally Posted by buggz05

I got this chick who basically is my universal twin, exact same Outlook and way of life. I want to wife so bad but I'm afraid I would eventually lose that relationship...

Why? Handle your business man.

How is females posting nonsense on twitter and facebook, different than dudes posting nonsense on various sausage fest msg boards like /b, NT, or misc?

Hell, most of us on these boards gossip, argue, #*#@* about meaningless phenomena, beast over fashion, talk about celebrities, and are slave to name brands, just as much as females.

plenty of girls. Just gotta get them past their insecurities. Guys can be just as bad. Put them in the right (or wrong?) situation and you'll also see them crack, and their insecurities and shortcomings will come out. You're also at a bd age. People in h.s. and college are still living up to some imagined standard. When people get older they tend to be themselves more and have more to offer and are more honest with themselves. Of course some people don't adapt and stay crazy their whole lives.

i had one...

but my girl made me stop being friends with her cuz she was soo nice and positive.

smh...

its bananas now that i think about it.. cuz there really is NOT that many...

cuz my girl is DEF not one of them.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

How is females posting nonsense on twitter and facebook, different than dudes posting nonsense on various sausage fest msg boards like /b, NT, or misc?

Hell, most of us on these boards gossip, argue, #*#@* about meaningless phenomena, beast over fashion, talk about celebrities, and are slave to name brands, just as much as females.

Exactly. Hell outside of sneakers most of y'all seem to connect over complying about women.
laugh.gif

More typical NT chauvinist bs, and ironically most of it comes from black men. You know black women graduate college at a 12% higher clip, right? You can further add incarceration rates, graduation, and unemployment and it would seem likely that there must be positive women out there. Or we can be antisocial, chauvinist, prone to lying weirdos who struggle with the opposite sex and blame it on them rather than look inward, or just pursue perfect white women.

Word. ^
me and all my girls are some bad bisshes. college degrees. i'm talking logistics, finance, information systems, business mgmt.  not art or dance or history. legitimate degrees. all home owners making 70+. humble, down to earth. nice looking, drive nice cars.

but yet we can't find men that we are equally yoked with. and no, we aren't stuck up broads.so if you guys are all that you say you are, you all must be hanging with the wrong crowd if you can't find a quality girl.  if there are so many good dudes out there, then why can't we seem to find them. like ^ said, yall need to step back and take a look at yourselves. maybe you all just don't measure up.

i'm just sayin.......

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

^ or listening to her troubles if you are in the friendzone lol. You gotta count tem too brah.

crap gets old listening to problems, smh chicks need to get up get out and get something.

I`m also grossed out by these broads that out drink and out smoke men, like straight up I hate the sight of seeing a chick drinking a beer.
Are you serious? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by versache530

More typical NT chauvinist bs, and ironically most of it comes from black men. You know black women graduate college at a 12% higher clip, right? You can further add incarceration rates, graduation, and unemployment and it would seem likely that there must be positive women out there. Or we can be antisocial, chauvinist, prone to lying weirdos who struggle with the opposite sex and blame it on them rather than look inward, or just pursue perfect white women.

Word. ^
me and all my girls are some bad bisshes. college degrees. i'm talking logistics, finance, information systems, business mgmt.  not art or dance or history. legitimate degrees. all home owners making 70+. humble, down to earth. nice looking, drive nice cars.

but yet we can't find men that we are equally yoked with. and no, we aren't stuck up broads.so if you guys are all that you say you are, you all must be hanging with the wrong crowd if you can't find a quality girl.  if there are so many good dudes out there, then why can't we seem to find them. like ^ said, yall need to step back and take a look at yourselves. maybe you all just don't measure up.

i'm just sayin.......

Pics of you and these "bad bisshes"...
nerd.gif
Considering you put it out there like that.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

no, im surrounded by superficial !#!@%$$ and hoodrats that just wanna %+%%@ with money to blow on them while they get $$## on the side.
I need to move 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

I got this chick who basically is my universal twin, exact same Outlook and way of life. I want to wife so bad but I'm afraid I would eventually lose that relationship...

Why? Handle your business man.

Honestly I'd rather keep her around as a friend as I have that much respect for her. But life is crazy so who knows...

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

no, im surrounded by superficial !#!@%$$ and hoodrats that just wanna %+%%@ with money to blow on them while they get $$## on the side.
I need to move 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word. ^

i'm just sayin.......

How are you going to call yourself humble and disregard dance, art and history as illegitimate degrees? Just because you don't like them or they don't make as much money doesn't make them illegitimate. Although I do agree with you, I think those degrees are a waste of money.

And no, this one is probably on you and your friends. It's common fact that there are a great deal of good, nice guys out there who can't get a lick with a decent girl. Yet you have girls from every single demographic, region, level of education/intelligence, all with a guy and/or the ability to get one unless they suffer from serious attraction or attitude issues.

If you're as successful, attractive and humble as you say you are, I find it hard to believe that you have yet to find a decent guy. But then again, a lot of females complain about not being able to find a decent man, just because their requirements for said decent man are so absurd and twisted.

Originally Posted by scshift

Word. ^

i'm just sayin.......

How are you going to call yourself humble and disregard dance, art and history as illegitimate degrees? Just because you don't like them or they don't make as much money doesn't make them illegitimate. Although I do agree with you, I think those degrees are a waste of money.

And no, this one is probably on you and your friends. It's common fact that there are a great deal of good, nice guys out there who can't get a lick with a decent girl. Yet you have girls from every single demographic, region, level of education/intelligence, all with a guy and/or the ability to get one unless they suffer from serious attraction or attitude issues.

If you're as successful, attractive and humble as you say you are, I find it hard to believe that you have yet to find a decent guy. But then again, a lot of females complain about not being able to find a decent man, just because their requirements for said decent man are so absurd and twisted.

I agree and some of these chicks that are so doing are also so unattractive. Not all of course but some and they act like having money but looking like Fiona going to help them get the top notch dudes.

i actually i know quite a lot. (do family friends count as related?) even if we didnt count family friends i know a lot of women and men who are in your definition positive.
shouts out to my european fam (i miss yall!)

lolz, look at me, actin like they will see this

Word. ^

I was with you till the end scshift but I can say both yall can go to hell.
laugh.gif
When I graduate with my BFA I will easily be making cake. Easily. Good jobs are already lined for me and I'm not even out yet. I won't go into why my field is extremely lucrative just know that it is and I don't have to count numbers all day. 

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

laugh.gif
When I graduate with my BFA I will easily be making cake. Easily. Good jobs are already lined for me and I'm not even out yet. I won't go into why my field is extremely lucrative just know that it is and I don't have to count numbers all day. 

Nah don't get me wrong, I respect everyone who is pursuing a degree trying to do what they love. I meant for me personally, it's not something I would chase because I'm more technical, I like to see things get done.

I'm addressing that issue that there are a lot of people who hold majors in popular fields, such as engineering, medical, business, etc. who look down on those in other fields. I don't intend to be a part of the fine arts/performing arts/etc. but to be honest I usually give those dudes more props just because they are doing what they want under the pretense that they might not be making a lot of money. I know you say you will be making money but keep in mind a lot of others in these fields won't. Honestly though, there are a whole great deal of idiots who think they're better than everyone else just because they are in certain fields.

I the know feeling man...

laugh.gif

Nah don't get me wrong, I respect everyone who is pursuing a degree trying to do what they love. I meant for me personally, it's not something I would chase because I'm more technical, I like to see things get done.

I'm addressing that issue that there are a lot of people who hold majors in popular fields, such as engineering, medical, business, etc. who look down on those in other fields. I don't intend to be a part of the fine arts/performing arts/etc. but to be honest I usually give those dudes more props just because they are doing what they want under the pretense that they might not be making a lot of money. I know you say you will be making money but keep in mind a lot of others in these fields won't. Honestly though, there are a whole great deal of idiots who think they're better than everyone else just because they are in certain fields.
i'm not saying that they are illegitimate degrees, i'm saying that most of the people that major in them don't do anything with them. me and my girls are out there doing something with what we went to school for. that's all i'm saying.

any yes, a lot of "doin it" chicks are busted. me an my girls aren't busted, by any means. now i'm not gonna front and act like we are all dimes, but we are not busted. 7's and 8's. the point of my OP was to say that a lot of men just don't measure up. and unreachable standards don't have anything to do with it. all we meet are men that want to come live with us, want to use our cars, or don't want to spend the money to take us out. how about having your own home? not saying you have to be a home owner, but have somewhere that is yours. men think spending money to take a girl out is absurd in this day and age. i spend money to take myself out, so why can't you? that's my lifestyle, so if we are together, it's crazy for me to take a step back because said guy doesnt want to get with the program. i don't sit in the house when i'm not involved, so why should i do it because im dealing with you and you don't think i'm worth spending money on. if i'm not worth it, then why are you with me? and i'm not the type of chick that expects lavish gifts or to be taken out 3 or 4 times a week. but every night can't be a blockbuster night. i'm sorry. and i know someone is gonna say that it's gold digger thinking but really it's not. i say that if you can't do for me what i can do for myself, then i don't need you.

and it's not so much about money. a relationship is 50/50. people think that 50/50 means everything is split down the middle but that's not the case. not we take turns buying dinner, or take turns washing the dishes. NO. it means you play your role and i play mine to make up 100% of the relationship. for example. if we are married or living together: i have no problem cooking, washing the dishes, cleaning up, washing clothes, doing the ironing, buying groceries etc. that's what a woman does. but a man has to take out the trash, cut some grass, pay the majority of the bills, fix stuff. Why? because i'm doing everything else. i'm doing what a woman is supposed to do. and if a man that i'm with doesn't like that, then we need to discuss it and work something else out.

a man's role is to protect and provide. but SOME men want to only do the latter when it's convenient for them to do so. if you are the man and are the head of the household, then be that. i have no problem with that. i can submit. but not when a man wants to pick and choose which head of the houshold duties he wants to take on.

im interested in y'alls thoughts. discuss........

laugh.gif

i'm not saying that they are illegitimate degrees, i'm saying that most of the people that major in them don't do anything with them. me and my girls are out there doing something with what we went to school for. that's all i'm saying.

any yes, a lot of "doin it" chicks are busted. me an my girls aren't busted, by any means. now i'm not gonna front and act like we are all dimes, but we are not busted. 7's and 8's. the point of my OP was to say that a lot of men just don't measure up. and unreachable standards don't have anything to do with it. all we meet are men that want to come live with us, want to use our cars, or don't want to spend the money to take us out. how about having your own home? not saying you have to be a home owner, but have somewhere that is yours. men think spending money to take a girl out is absurd in this day and age. i spend money to take myself out, so why can't you? that's my lifestyle, so if we are together, it's crazy for me to take a step back because said guy doesnt want to get with the program. i don't sit in the house when i'm not involved, so why should i do it because im dealing with you and you don't think i'm worth spending money on. if i'm not worth it, then why are you with me? and i'm not the type of chick that expects lavish gifts or to be taken out 3 or 4 times a week. but every night can't be a blockbuster night. i'm sorry. and i know someone is gonna say that it's gold digger thinking but really it's not. i say that if you can't do for me what i can do for myself, then i don't need you.

and it's not so much about money. a relationship is 50/50. people think that 50/50 means everything is split down the middle but that's not the case. not we take turns buying dinner, or take turns washing the dishes. NO. it means you play your role and i play mine to make up 100% of the relationship. for example. if we are married or living together: i have no problem cooking, washing the dishes, cleaning up, washing clothes, doing the ironing, buying groceries etc. that's what a woman does. but a man has to take out the trash, cut some grass, pay the majority of the bills, fix stuff. Why? because i'm doing everything else. i'm doing what a woman is supposed to do. and if a man that i'm with doesn't like that, then we need to discuss it and work something else out.

a man's role is to protect and provide. but SOME men want to only do the latter when it's convenient for them to do so. if you are the man and are the head of the household, then be that. i have no problem with that. i can submit. but not when a man wants to pick and choose which head of the houshold duties he wants to take on.

im interested in y'alls thoughts. discuss........
SC is shuttin this thing down as a youngin
pimp.gif

I was with you til you said a man should pay most of the bills. If youre both working and doing stuff around the house and buying dinner and stuff why is he paying more in bills?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

this thread gave me brain cancer. thanks, op.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

plenty of girls. Just gotta get them past their insecurities. Guys can be just as bad. Put them in the right (or wrong?) situation and you'll also see them crack, and their insecurities and shortcomings will come out. You're also at a bd age. People in h.s. and college are still living up to some imagined standard. When people get older they tend to be themselves more and have more to offer and are more honest with themselves. Of course some people don't adapt and stay crazy their whole lives.
Well said.  I also know lots of girls I enjoy talking with and that I think are positive people, but they tend to be people who are settled down and have their lives more or less figured out already. 

Back
Top Bottom