REAL TALK, Does anyone avoid seeing people also?

Originally Posted by Physicx

lets say you see someone at a mall whom is just an acquaintance and you say hi, dap, whatever then be on your way

an hour or so later you just happen to see them again

do you say something or just keep it moving?

happens so often and its always awkward
laugh.gif

usually just a nod or i avoid eye contact
I just say, "We meet again" and keep it moving.

Otherwise I can't stand the majority of people with their shallow, petty concerns and worries. Their complete lack of ability to have a linear series oflogical thought, and their inability to see issues from more than just their own view. I hate people. I hate them so very much.

All the time, honestly I don't really talk much in the first place and then when I see people that I just barely know I really don't got much to sayother than hows school or something
ohwell.gif

This could be why so many of you have problems talking to females. It's not the most comfortable situation but I def don't turn my back so theydon't speak. I'm pretty good at fake convo. Lol

i do this too much
smh.gif

if i get trapped though and i have to talk, then i just interrogate the person so they feel even less comfortable than me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

This could be why so many of you have problems talking to females. It's not the most comfortable situation but I def don't turn my back so they don't speak. I'm pretty good at fake convo. Lol
Most females have nothing intelligent to say. Just the same blah blah blah facebook, blah blah blah New Moon, blah blah blah some idioticnonsense that if I don't agree with it I lose all chance of smashing but I won't agree with it because I'm not an idiot.

I don't really avoid a lot but I'm not exactly out to welcome seeing/running into people.

If I'm out, I'm out for a reason. I'm tryin' to get somewhere, I'm tryin' to do/get something.

At the same time, networking... It's important as !@#$ these days.

You never know when an old "friend" got a job or knows someone that has something for you that you'd need.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

This could be why so many of you have problems talking to females. It's not the most comfortable situation but I def don't turn my back so they don't speak. I'm pretty good at fake convo. Lol
Most females have nothing intelligent to say. Just the same blah blah blah facebook, blah blah blah New Moon, blah blah blah some idiotic nonsense that if I don't agree with it I lose all chance of smashing but I won't agree with it because I'm not an idiot.
Generalize much?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Most females have nothing intelligent to say. Just the same blah blah blah facebook, blah blah blah New Moon, blah blah blah some idiotic nonsense that if I don't agree with it I lose all chance of smashing but I won't agree with it because I'm not an idiot.

how do you figure they have nothing intelligent to say? Like I said said if you can't even have a simple convo with someone you know I can see why dudescome for advice in how to talk a chick in their class.

I don't love it, but I don't mind it
My "fake convo" is the same all the time, I ask the same generic questions then I keep it moving

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I got some extreme introvert tendencies too. Not the same but I know what you mean.

This, sometimes i'll throw in the iPod headphones to avoid talkin to people when i dont feel like it
eyes.gif

how do you figure they have nothing intelligent to say? Like I said said if you can't even have a simple convo with someone you know I can see why dudes come for advice in how to talk a chick in their class.
Because most people have nothing intelligent to say. Lets use NT as a case study real quick, I want you to go to the first page of General andread every thread. I can have a simple conversation with someone I know, and I can talk to a chick in class or elsewhere that's not a problem.

you don't have to force yourself into in depth conversation.
just have the quick catch up convo, and keep it moving.
the "awkward pause" does nothing but signal the end of the conversation.

I don't really go out of my way to avoid it, but it's just a waste of time to do with certain people.

I just lie and say "nothing much" to cut the convo short.

i thought i was the only one..

but some of u guys shouldnt be so anti-social. dont be afraid to stop and chat for a minute or 2. see what that person is in to or what they're doing withtheir lives. u never know what connects u can make..

i have a particular friend of mine, that everytime we go out, he sees old friends from high school. more often than not, he'll stop to chat it up with thema bit, and possibly even exchange numbers. it never hurts to have the phone book full with connects. its all about networking.

eek.gif
i thought i was the only one. whats the point of talking to someone youdont give a @#$% about, and you know they dont either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

lets say you see someone at a mall whom is just an acquaintance and you say hi, dap, whatever then be on your way

an hour or so later you just happen to see them again

do you say something or just keep it moving?

happens so often and its always awkward
laugh.gif

usually just a nod or i avoid eye contact

Lol I never know what to do in this situation....but as far as just seeing somebody I know, I don't mind talking for a min

Back
Top Bottom