Real talk, how do you say no to beer?

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Never touched alcohol in my life, and I can still have fun with everyone around me drinking. Feels good man.

why go though life not experiencing things?
Well, it was a choice based on having a lot of family with substance abuse issues, and I have an addictive personality as it is. So it's my way of just preventing anything from spiraling out of control. I still go to the occasional party and get offered on a regular basis, but stick to my guns and say no. I experience things and clearly remember them the next day without any headaches 
laugh.gif

baffled at how many people in here are saying beer is gross..
30t6p3b.gif

i wish i could convert to liquor instead of beer, i do really well on my diet.. but beer just ruins everything
indifferent.gif

Never touched alcohol in my life, and I can still have fun with everyone around me drinking. Feels good man.

Well, it was a choice based on having a lot of family with substance abuse issues, and I have an addictive personality as it is. So it's my way of just preventing anything from spiraling out of control. I still go to the occasional party and get offered on a regular basis, but stick to my guns and say no. I experience things and clearly remember them the next day without any headaches 
laugh.gif

In all seriousness, I can relate. We have alcoholism in my family and ditto on the addictive personality. But luckily I know my limits, not saying that I haven't broken them once or twice but I'm pretty good at knowing when to stop.

Have you ever wanted to try it or has it always just been off the table? Btw I was joking with my last reply.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif

In all seriousness, I can relate. We have alcoholism in my family and ditto on the addictive personality. But luckily I know my limits, not saying that I haven't broken them once or twice but I'm pretty good at knowing when to stop.

Have you ever wanted to try it or has it always just been off the table? Btw I was joking with my last reply.
Don't worry about it, NT wouldn't be any fun without the mean jokes.
But it's always been off the table for me, same with drugs. My mother told me it'd break her heart if I went down that route. That was enough motivation for me.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

beer on the weekends, gym and cardio 6 days a week
The only way i'm able to consume burgers, cookies, donuts and that sausage mcmuffin at golden arches w/o gaining extra llbs all the time. Gotta pay the price if you do the dirt...

Aside from that, if you dudes can tell me the secret to stopping the pifflages(
pimp.gif
) then I can tell you how to stop drinking. Haven't had beer/liquor since graduation day. May '09... easy

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Originally Posted by kilojules64

This was my problem all summer
30t6p3b.gif

I decided to tell myself that Budweiser Select 55 tasted really good, and now I believe it, so I just make sure to keep a couple bottles of it around.

that taste terrible and only has like 2.5 % abv you are better off drinking a better tasting budweiser which has like 160 cals and 5% abv

Amstel Light - 95cal 5.0%abv
did some research on this and every source i found sd amstel light is 3.5 abv which is also very weak

Back
Top Bottom