real talk i think i'm a sex addict....

No humble brag about it :lol:

We've all had chicks buy us stuff OP, you aren't special.

Sidenote: OKC is down, can't even login on it anymore

it has to do w/ the strength of the man too bruh.
here's a paradigm for ya.
the whole ***** run everything mentality is partly a reason why i don't cheat on my girl.
a lot of women think their vag can make a man do anything and a lot of you dudes prove em right. when some chicks find out you have a girl they feel like it's their job to make you cheat and that they will succeed because "hey, i have *****!"
i like knowing i can turn any ***** down because i legit love my girl and am not controlled by sex. i love it just like the next man, but it doesn't run me.
i can make clear headed decisions w/ ***** in front of my face no problem. and i'm in college so i see some of the BADDEST girls i have ever seen. but i have morals and simply don't want to cheat and no ***** is gone make me do what i don't want to. nuh uh **** daat.
like the great poet Juvenile once said.
"if i'm in the room w/ a bish and that jo don't wan' ****, like a man i'ma beat my meat and get my ****** nut" :lol:
after that nut ***** don't mean nothin. of course it's better than a hand, but women love sex just as much as us so any man who gives ***** all that power is a ***** himself. you can get ***** when you can't get **** to eat.

repped

i am the exact same way broham

Someone due this man a favor and cue the Rock gif.....
to much Truth right here.

20sud0k.jpg

So you sleep with a lot of girls....you lie to them because you just want sex....How old are you OP

If you are 45 and have been doing this for a long time...you may have issues...if you are under 30....you just haven't met the right girl yet....strap up and continue

a couple things...

1. i don't believe in sex addiction. well, to be specific, people who use it from what i've heard/seen are those who just cheat their *** off. but what is sex addiction really? what do u throw up and go thru withdrawal if u don't smash within a certain prd of time?

2. either OP is trolling or he is winning. i don't see the problem...yet. effortless acquisition of yambs without the expense of a few damns is doing it. it would sound worse if u hit up a lot of women per week and DIDN'T get anything in return. idk..

maybe my judgement is clouded since my body count is only 1...we r still dating 5 yrs later...

Last edited:
JayZ told us a very long time ago "THE POWER OF THE P-U-S-S-Y!" .. I guess some of ya thought he was lying :lol:
the whole ***** run everything mentality is partly a reason why i don't cheat on my girl.
a lot of women think their vag can make a man do anything and a lot of you dudes prove em right. when some chicks find out you have a girl they feel like it's their job to make you cheat and that they will succeed because "hey, i have *****!"
i like knowing i can turn any ***** down because i legit love my girl and am not controlled by sex. i love it just like the next man, but it doesn't run me.
i can make clear headed decisions w/ ***** in front of my face no problem. and i'm in college so i see some of the BADDEST girls i have ever seen. but i have morals and simply don't want to cheat and no ***** is gone make me do what i don't want to. nuh uh **** daat.

"if i'm in the room w/ a bish and that jo don't wan' ****, like a man i'ma beat my meat and get my ****** nut" :lol:
after that nut ***** don't mean nothin. of course it's better than a hand, but women love sex just as much as us so any man who gives ***** all that power is a ***** himself. you can get ***** when you can't get **** to eat.

It was a joke fam, you really didn't have to go all in-depth with your response. However, I must say it was definitely well thoughtout and I can agree with what your saying. *repped*

am i the only one?

i can't help it i love sex and i am always looking for the next girl to have sex with. okc and pof it is becoming too easy for me. i send about 25 messages a day, and get 65% replies but I also get about 4 messages from girls getting at me a week. i have girls that like me and want to be with me but i can't just pick one girl to be with. i do sometimes tell a girl i like her just to get the skins. never say i love you to a girl. i've had girls buy me things, write my papers for me, take me out to dinner/date, rent hotels all of that. i feel like i can't find one girl that is good enough for me to only be with her. i meet a new girl 1-3 times a week. it takes about 1-2 dates before she gives it up. this has been going on all year since i broke up my ex in march. i love it though except the fact that i have all these girls that want to be my gf that i don't want to be with just want to have sex with.

please lock this mods 
fixed :pimp:

just start that "Official YesitsthatDude Smash Log Vol. Gotta ******' Problem" and provide us with entertainment. Who knows, you might end up on some Tucker Maxx type ish.

It was a joke fam, you really didn't have to go all in-depth with your response. However, I must say it was definitely well thoughtout and I can agree with what your saying. *repped*
:lol: thanks
it's a discussion board so i don't mind going in to depth on anything. as long as it sparks conversation. i actually was responding to your post in my first sentence then began talkin about my sexual paradigm just because what you said is a common theme in life these days.

So you sleep with a lot of girls....you lie to them because you just want sex....How old are you OP
If you are 45 and have been doing this for a long time...you may have issues...if you are under 30....you just haven't met the right girl yet....strap up and continue

yep

OP you not doing anything out of the norm.

Originally Posted by YesitsthatDude  

i send about 25 messages a day, and get 65% replies but I also get about 4 messages from girls getting at me a week. i have girls that like me and want to be with me but i can't just pick one girl to be with. i do sometimes tell a girl i like her just to get the skins. never say i love you to a girl. i've had girls buy me things, write my papers for me, take me out to dinner/date, rent hotels all of that. i feel like i can't find one girl that is good enough for me to only be with her. i meet a new girl 1-3 times a week. it takes about 1-2 dates before she gives it up. this has been going on all year since i broke up my ex in march. i love it though except the fact that i have all these girls that want to be my gf that i don't want to be with just want to have sex with.

please dont lock this mods 
the-thirst-290x290.jpg

Name + Post combination is just too much.

i don't see what i do as thirsty sending messages each day.

there are guys on instagram/twitter comment all these bad chicks all day they have no chance to even be acknowledged by.

Originally Posted by Jking0821  

i'm 25 btw. i just feel weird about it because none of my friends go out and smash chicks like i do. i would much rather met a girl and go back to the house to smash than to go to a kick back and drink with friends. i do kick it with friends but most of them flake so much now makes me not even want to. these chicks want to kick it and they are down for the smashin that is why i am so drawn to them. i want to settle down but i can't find a chick i feel is good enough. i find the wrong in everyone of them. i stay strapped, can't trust girls these days

Someone get OP a cookie (for his accomplishments) and a glass of water (for his thirst).

where is this from? :rofl:

The League. Dude says he's a sex addict and they all say yeah right, you're just a guy. Dude ends up banging a dude so guys say maybe he really is a sex addict.

Guys like op aren't sex addicts, just normal horny guys trying to smash. If you start feeling guilty about your sex acts, becoming broke by paying for it or start having sex w the same sex, then you're a sex addict.

"if i'm in the room w/ a bish and that jo don't wan' ****, like a man i'ma beat my meat and get my ****** nut"
laugh.gif

The realest of talk. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom