Real talk, is there any looking back after going raw?........srs

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Homie if i wanted to be #*%$@!$ safe i would have stayed abstinent

Go raw or go home
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

I dont like connie's. I dont think there is a going back.

Pretty much as far as Im concerned its up to her to tell me to put on a rubber. I carry em in my pocket. If she tells me to go raw then I will and I dont care what happens.

If I get an STD (O well at least I got it on with a hot broad). And I wont care and keep smashin other broads just so I can pay it forward.

Thats the whole point of an STD. Youre supposed to spread it around.

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.
Ninja you wyldin'

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I need to clarify some things. I go raw and because of going raw I have a kid now. She's 9. I have been burnt and that was from my girl of almost 3 yrs. Never showed symptoms but when her and I broke up I gave it to my daughters mom when we tried to get back together. I have trained myself to pull out. I fap atleast twice a day. My Jimmy dont erupt until my hand is on it.
i been doing this since i was 12.

does this really help prevent pregnancy?

2 day rule...?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

OP it's the worst. I got a gf just so I could continue to go raw. Anytime I have had some strange since college, I have strapped up though. Too much floating around out here.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

I dont like connie's. I dont think there is a going back.

Pretty much as far as Im concerned its up to her to tell me to put on a rubber. I carry em in my pocket. If she tells me to go raw then I will and I dont care what happens.

If I get an STD (O well at least I got it on with a hot broad). And I wont care and keep smashin other broads just so I can pay it forward.

Thats the whole point of an STD. Youre supposed to spread it around.
damn bruh, i was kinda wit u til the bolded part
laugh.gif

same here, fambs.

roll.gif
roll.gif

If these girls that you think are clean are letting you go down without a parachute then they probably aren't
tired.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

If these girls that you think are clean are letting you go down without a parachute then they probably aren't
tired.gif
exactly what i always thought

I remember reading an old thread about going in raw. A few days later, this new chick I was talking to came through. Since it was last minute I didn't have a chance to buy condoms and I told her this upfront. 
After some foreplay, she got on top of me and you can imagine what happened next. It was life changing bros. 
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

It was very dumb on my part but I wasn't thinking properly once I was inside. Although I lasted longer than expected. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I never could see how folks go raw, then get upset/hurt/angry when they get those test results and end up taking an antibiotic to clear up whatever they had or complain they arent ready to have kids when they find out they will be a parent

Condoms>*

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Homie if i wanted to be #*%$@!$ safe i would have stayed abstinent

Go raw or go home

qft...& yea i know chicks lie, but thats y u only posed to raw yo ol lady or at least a chick u know for a min. go get tested wit the %!@%* or sumthin, they cant lie then

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by vSlackin

I used a condom my first time....never went raw.

Someone tell me how different it is

lets put it this way, with a condom i can go for an hour + easily, goin raw i could bust in under like 3 min if i wanted to....srs

story of my life
frown.gif

Man I have a serious problem with goin raw...I cant stop
embarassed.gif
  Im really good at pulling out but i dont wanna slip up eventually, so I ordered these Crown condoms called Skinless Skin, word is they feel like raw
eek.gif
so Im gonna give em a go. I have to much to lose to a pregnancy
eyes.gif

This thread has reminded me how dangerous it is out here.  Dudes bragging bout how they go raw with pride. 
30t6p3b.gif
  I'm only going raw with my girl. period.  Stay classy San Diego

once you go down that tunnel, theres no turning back. it's like the tree of knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom