Real talk, is there any looking back after going raw?........srs

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Condoms feel like you're making love to a balloon animal.

Raw in srs r.ship > *

see even females hate condoms
no, its true though. females will tell you raw feels better for them too.

Originally Posted by vSlackin

I used a condom my first time....never went raw.

Someone tell me how different it is
once u smash raw its gon be like bein a virgin all over again. u gon be wonderin wat the hell u was doin when u thought u was smashin before...but yea after u go raw it aint no turnin back. before i went raw i aint really have a problem wit usin rubbers other than the uncomfortable feelin of my meat bein in latex, but now that i dun went raw i cant even nut wit a condom on. smashin wit a condom on now is like jackin off to me, id rather get chewed than smash wit a glove

once u smash raw its gon be like bein a virgin all over again. u gon be wonderin wat the hell u was doin when u thought u was smashin before...but yea after u go raw it aint no turnin back. before i went raw i aint really have a problem wit usin rubbers other than the uncomfortable feelin of my meat bein in latex, but now that i dun went raw i cant even nut wit a condom on. smashin wit a condom on now is like jackin off to me, id rather get chewed than smash wit a glove

Yeah.. It's not gonna feel the same..

*@#$ is like a forcefield around your member.

Yeah.. It's not gonna feel the same..

*@#$ is like a forcefield around your member.

Is it REALLY worth it though?

I mean, all the risks that come with it were never worth it to me.

No way in hell did I want a kid or even have to worry about the possibility of having one.

Is it REALLY worth it though?

I mean, all the risks that come with it were never worth it to me.

No way in hell did I want a kid or even have to worry about the possibility of having one.

Originally Posted by eashawty

pretty much, before i ever went raw i had no problem with condoms, but now
sick.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

pretty much, before i ever went raw i had no problem with condoms, but now
sick.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

If you got a shorty with some goodgood. Your still gonna feel nice between her legs... If she's ehhh then condoms hinder your stroke...

In my hey day when I was whoring myself out there... I used condoms seldom only with wild exxtra loose broads who couldn't be trusted...

I've had a few condoms with extra lube that was bueno...

Me and my mistress slipped up and I pulled the rubber off cuz we was going for like a hr and change and I couldn't "climax". Soon as that thing came off it was mission launch

Son... The inner plastic of a condom feels nothing like that sweet gushy ushy your peepee loves so much that lies between a womans legs. Takes forever for me to finish in a condom... It's like
grin.gif
I hate I ever tried without it...  

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I just hate how everybody acts like they use condoms all the time so they don't get backlash.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Son... The inner plastic of a condom feels nothing like that sweet gushy ushy your peepee loves so much that lies between a womans legs. Takes forever for me to finish in a condom... It's like
grin.gif
I hate I ever tried without it...  

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I just hate how everybody acts like they use condoms all the time so they don't get backlash.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

If you got a shorty with some goodgood. Your still gonna feel nice between her legs... If she's ehhh then condoms hinder your stroke...

In my hey day when I was whoring myself out there... I used condoms seldom only with wild exxtra loose broads who couldn't be trusted...

I've had a few condoms with extra lube that was bueno...

Me and my mistress slipped up and I pulled the rubber off cuz we was going for like a hr and change and I couldn't "climax". Soon as that thing came off it was mission launch

For some reason I can go longer raw as opposed to wearing a condom. I use condoms with certain chicks but if its my main joint them I'm going raw no questions asked

For some reason I can go longer raw as opposed to wearing a condom. I use condoms with certain chicks but if its my main joint them I'm going raw no questions asked

There is no comparison.
There is no going back.
Join Team Raw on the other side of the rubber and feel the difference.

There is no comparison.
There is no going back.
Join Team Raw on the other side of the rubber and feel the difference.

Back
Top Bottom