Real Talk iv'e become addicted to Text

I always felt like texting was a stupid idea until i got unlimited text. Since that day i realized that i rarely talk to people who aren't really reallyclose to me(GF, Family, Friends i've known for years), everybody else i just straight up text. To put this in perspective I have about 7 chicks i'vemet in the last two months that have yet to hear my voice since i met them
grin.gif
. And it's not that im not a social person cuz when we meet or go out everything goes fine, it's jus that i think i've become to accustomedto text

is it lame have your 1st convo with a new girl by text??
i always wondered this
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

i always wondered this
nerd.gif
I dont think so man. I text my new draft picks firstly all the time mostly because you dont know if their busy or wat not. Theres nothing worsethan calling for the first time and them saying ill call you back. Then that becomes the waiting game..

i usually use aim unless the girl doesnt have aim on her fone then we text, but guess its the same thing

I spend most of my day typing on a keyboard, so much of the time I don't want to be tapping out a text message just because. As far as business and thatspecial young lady goes it's not really a problem, but other than that I'm okay on the texting.
27a16e326dc82215665d51a6ea39f1b6163d8612.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

i always wondered this
nerd.gif

Nope.... I swear Ive hit chicks that I have NEVER had a phone convo with in my life
laugh.gif

Yeah, I used to wonder why people would text someone instead of just calling... now it's the other way around.

basically everyones life now! it makes life easier just to text someone you dont really talk to then awkwardly call them.

Text>Talk
I've owned a blackberry since 2006 for a good reason. I hate talkin on the phone and I love havin the internet in my hand, like right now as I post this.

texting allows me to do other @#*% simultaneously whereas it's harder to talk on the phone and do other @#*% successfully. phone takes up too muchattention

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

i send & receive about 3,000 texts a month
i think I'm in the same boat
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
. texting is more convenient for me when im at work causei cant be on the phone. so thats why i use so much texts

I too did not realize how much texting I used; I'm averaging close to 1,000 a month over the last year.

I rarely ever put the phone to my ear (unless it's important) because texting is just so damn convenient.

Back
Top Bottom