Real talk: Should I leave my cousin in the car? (Updates pg.4)

We just canme back from a little house party and as usual this dudes is wasted. He' not waking up and I don't know what to do. If I crack the windowshe should be cool right?

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

We just canme back from a little house party and as usual this dudes is wasted. He' not waking up and I don't know what to do. If I crack the windows he should be cool right?
Where's the car at? Outside in the driveway?

Mayb u should stay with him. Just in case he pukes. U wouldn't want him choking on his own vomit. And if he does mange to wake up try havin him drinkplenty of water

If you have a driveway then yea. If you parking in a lot or on the street then no. Play it safe and just drag him inside and just dump him by the door andleave him there.

I don't have a driveway because I live in an apartment building and this dude weights about 280...

roll.gif

carry him inside though

Originally Posted by cbass625

U wouldn't want him choking on his own vomit.
yeah dude should really be passed out on his stomach.

bring him in and then draw some !%!% on his face.

I don't have a driveway because I live in an apartment building and this dude weights about 280...

In that case submit him to AA

He'll wake up in a better place
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

eek.gif
Leave him
grin.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
everyone missed that post...

good luck.

laugh.gif
I just left him in the car & he wonder why I hate drinking with him. He's the type to show off....then next then you know, he streched outsomewhere lookin stupid.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by 18key

Push him onto the sidewalk, turn him on his stomach, and walk away.

roll.gif

i think he'll be better off inside the car.
Nah... trust me
grin.gif

I forgot to say, take his clothes with you when you leave him.

All of them.

throw him on the couch with a garbage can next to him or something, dont just leave him.

Depend what kinda car it is. If its a hoopty?? Dayum how do u spell HOOP-DEE anyway lol. Oh well if its a hoopty then leave him there. If the whip is fly thenid leave his big @ss on the sidwalk. Throw up smell lasts forever. And when he comes too get him on a diet so next time u can carry his tubby @ss inside.

he's not wasted to where he's going to be throwin up and all that, he's just pasted out for the night.....

Back
Top Bottom