Real talk

So every time i chill with my boy he starts a conversations that has to do with my recent post on NT.
Just the other day we chillin and he goes to me  "Sam what if you just came up on a magic genie lamp...what are your 3 wishes?"
2 weeks ago while we playing ball out of nowhere he says "Sam did you know Kobe wants high school basketball to improve"
Anybody else got friends who talk about NT topics in person?

So every time i chill with my boy he starts a conversations that has to do with my recent post on NT.
Just the other day we chillin and he goes to me  "Sam what if you just came up on a magic genie lamp...what are your 3 wishes?"
2 weeks ago while we playing ball out of nowhere he says "Sam did you know Kobe wants high school basketball to improve"
Anybody else got friends who talk about NT topics in person?

Get "rid" of him ASAP...
wink.gif

NT is my home away from home. I tell noone that doesnt alrdy know about this gold mine

NT is my home away from home. I tell noone that doesnt alrdy know about this gold mine

Maybe because you and your boy have nothing else to talk about, so he's just trying to strike up a conversation?
eyes.gif

Maybe because you and your boy have nothing else to talk about, so he's just trying to strike up a conversation?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom