Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by Sneaky

RoyLee, good **!$. Real talk.
Pretty much Mike was just cold blooded go home....
The way they all just sounded they arent judging him and arent trying to they just want him to come clean they wanna hear it straight from him....

Mike Mike mad cuz he feels Dustin has been lying since he walked in the suite, plus Dustin dry humped him unnecessarily... 

Originally Posted by Sneaky

RoyLee, good **!$. Real talk.
Pretty much Mike was just cold blooded go home....
The way they all just sounded they arent judging him and arent trying to they just want him to come clean they wanna hear it straight from him....

Mike Mike mad cuz he feels Dustin has been lying since he walked in the suite, plus Dustin dry humped him unnecessarily... 

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Salute to Leroy, he handled it pretty much how I would. It's nothing really, only thing that's annoying was the way he acted towards gays etc before he got exposed.

?????? major offense

Salute to Leroy, he handled it pretty much how I would. It's nothing really, only thing that's annoying was the way he acted towards gays etc before he got exposed.

?????? major offense

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

zito played it off fairly well. took minimal damage, for now. not condoning anything he did, but it was a good point mentioning how adam was in jail for a shooting (allegedly) and no one even cared

how do the two relate at all?

Nany dating a man who possibly shot someone or Heather dating a man who is into a whole other lifestlye (i hate to call being gay or bisexual a lifestyle but i don't know whatelse to call it)  

he keeps being technical like 'it was one guy' or 'we only did x, y, and z' na my @##+% you ##@!!@ other men...just admit it... just cuz you don't kiss men everyday dont mean anything

im not saying they relate, i just find it interesting that from a societal standpoint everyone is borderline disgusted with him and what he did but this other dude did time in jail for shooting someone during a drug deal, and they just accept it like "oh ok, whatever"

no one is bothered he's gay if thats what he is...the problem is he started a relationship with a woman without telling her something like that...everyone knew what Adam did...he couldn't wait to tell...

im with mike and believe he would have held onto it for as long as he could...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

zito played it off fairly well. took minimal damage, for now. not condoning anything he did, but it was a good point mentioning how adam was in jail for a shooting (allegedly) and no one even cared

how do the two relate at all?

Nany dating a man who possibly shot someone or Heather dating a man who is into a whole other lifestlye (i hate to call being gay or bisexual a lifestyle but i don't know whatelse to call it)  

he keeps being technical like 'it was one guy' or 'we only did x, y, and z' na my @##+% you ##@!!@ other men...just admit it... just cuz you don't kiss men everyday dont mean anything

im not saying they relate, i just find it interesting that from a societal standpoint everyone is borderline disgusted with him and what he did but this other dude did time in jail for shooting someone during a drug deal, and they just accept it like "oh ok, whatever"

no one is bothered he's gay if thats what he is...the problem is he started a relationship with a woman without telling her something like that...everyone knew what Adam did...he couldn't wait to tell...

im with mike and believe he would have held onto it for as long as he could...

+1

leroy handled it like a mature adult, and actually took something away from it.

+1

leroy handled it like a mature adult, and actually took something away from it.

image_normal.jpg

dustinzito Dustin J. Zito

I had to grab me a @SunDrop
13 minutes ago

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

?????? major offense
If you want to be ignorant god bless, its 2011 people need to get over that *@#@.

Heather's also overreacting a little, she's acting like they're married right now with a family.

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

?????? major offense
If you want to be ignorant god bless, its 2011 people need to get over that *@#@.

Heather's also overreacting a little, she's acting like they're married right now with a family.

Heather frontin' talking about I don't want him to ever come back.. and how she says she can't even date a guy who can kiss another man. She's all talk.. she'll just run back to him feeling all bad and gonna blame the whole thing on herself

Heather frontin' talking about I don't want him to ever come back.. and how she says she can't even date a guy who can kiss another man. She's all talk.. she'll just run back to him feeling all bad and gonna blame the whole thing on herself

he had a @**!@%! girlfriend at the time...unacceptable

he's talking about this guy like a #!*$%$ talks about her pimp or something...

he had a @**!@%! girlfriend at the time...unacceptable

he's talking about this guy like a #!*$%$ talks about her pimp or something...

Those birds are acting like they have no secrets. Welcome to 2011 and the so-called "real world". Some people go to their graves with things far "worse" than that. Takes more than a few months to get to know people. ALOT more when you're all on TV! This is just one big MTV psa lol. Nice little "plot-twist" from the producers of this show. 

Those birds are acting like they have no secrets. Welcome to 2011 and the so-called "real world". Some people go to their graves with things far "worse" than that. Takes more than a few months to get to know people. ALOT more when you're all on TV! This is just one big MTV psa lol. Nice little "plot-twist" from the producers of this show. 

Back
Top Bottom