Real World: Skeletons - 30th season Premieres Dec. 16th

Jason needs to stop, so thirsty he dehydrated.
Violetta ain't built for The Challenge, but Bruno will be entertainment with that rage.

Jason is comedy
laugh.gif
These chicks dont like black guys man

Jason is just lost man, why he always whispering when he talking to females? :lol: bruh be doing way too much. Tony a scumbag and bruno the male version of V.

Jason needs to stop, so thirsty he dehydrated.
Violetta ain't built for The Challenge, but Bruno will be entertainment with that rage.
The Challenge does need some new blood that won't back down. Homie with one hand aint enough.

I'd love to see Bruno show up at a challenge and quickly take on CT and Wes on some yall aint ****, yall old, **** your history. Then when he gets thrown in to eliminations constantly win them all (like that last dude did) and then it'd set things up for the future.

Jason is comedy :lol:

He too thirsty is all.

:lol:

It's funny how people initiate arguments and then play victim. It's ok for you to say certain stuff, but once he crosses the line, he was wrong :lol:

If they did, looking thirsty doesn't attract women

I can tell they don't like black nay have never dated black, but two things can be true which is to say Jason is wild corny dude going from girl to girl getting mad rejects. I can only give him props for taking Ls and fighting on. He whispers to dudes to (Bruno) in the last episode.

I'm glad people are starting to realise how lame v is. Been whack from jump, I would smash cause I can tell off TV she my type haha

I'm just being honest it felt like a spoil to me, you even thought about putting a spoiler but was to lazy or not thoughtful enough of other people to do it. Not cool. On top of that it was some ******** story, just spoiled skeletons. Congrats lame-o

i was pretty disappointed with v's skeletons, thought some stuff was about to go down.

i am enjoying this season though, last one i liked was vegas

heather :smokin

heather + nany :smokin

They definitely rushed that episode probably because there wasn't really any drama. V skeletons arrived and left within the 2nd half of the episode.

I'm just being honest it felt like a spoil to me, you even thought about putting a spoiler but was to lazy or not thoughtful enough of other people to do it. Not cool. On top of that it was some ******** story, just spoiled skeletons. Congrats lame-o

man shut up :lol:

all the girls in the house have annoying voices...

I knew V was fake tough from the beginning.

I don't understand why the blonde girl wants V to get to know her. Just ask that she be civil when you see each other out but why bother to try to be friends. I dont understand what the problem with TIa is/was.

V was wrong for starting with Bruno but what part made him that mad? I thought that was their think to insult each other.

Tony is a savage. V has a pretty horrible personality but I'm strangely very attracted to her.

Honestly I wouldn't be mad if everyone from this season (escept jason and sylvia) ends up on the next challenge but that wont be the case obviously.

Which 4 would ya'll pick from this cast to be on the next challenge?

s.i girl, jason and tony as an potential competitor
madison to be the new groupon nany

Last edited:
Bruno, Tony, V, and Butch lesbian (she might be 2nd coming of Rachel).
I can tell they don't like black nay have never dated black, but two things can be true which is to say Jason is wild corny dude going from girl to girl getting mad rejects. I can only give him props for taking Ls and fighting on. He whispers to dudes to (Bruno) in the last episode.
He whispered to him in that low voice to calm him down. If you notice that's almost his job during fights. He can get loud like the rest.

Even my sis was like why is he talking to dude like that though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom