Real World: Skeletons - 30th season Premieres Dec. 16th

Violetta's skeleton will end up like Sylvia's, straight ostrasized.
I'm intrrested in Bruno's skeleton, I doubt they'll gang up on his zesty brother that he hasn't talked to...Sylvia might even try to smash, can't hold it past a woman that pissed in the confessional.

Jamie Chung has been on the worst movies ever made EVER :lol:
Yet for some reason I still check for her.

She's been in like one good movie I've seen so far. Some indie joint.
Violetta's skeleton will end up like Sylvia's, straight ostrasized.
I'm intrrested in Bruno's skeleton, I doubt they'll gang up on his zesty brother that he hasn't talked to...Sylvia might even try to smash, can't hold it past a woman that pissed in the confessional.
His bro is gay if I remember right but she still might try :lol:

If anything I think Bruno's skeleton if it's only his brother will reveal to the group his severe insecure issues, anger problems, and possible hatred of gay ppl but that's me speculating on the last part. It's possible he got in a dumb argument with his bro and stopped talking to him because of that.

Shorty that came to sabotage Sylvia actually looks cute. I woulda' thrown hands had I found out who threw my bedding on the ground...

Elizabeth is 
sick.gif
personality wise

Damn man.

I said they did Tony foul but watching it go down was so much worse. His "princess", his "queen" :lol: :lol: I guess that makes Madison his "joker".

I almost don't want to believe Elizabeth's attitude. I believe she was mad but that whole "hate me, hate me" response was trolling. Bossing him around like that made me wonder what happened to Tony's balls. It's like he doesn't mind it cuz he's playing all these broads.

MTV really ****** up Tony's game here :lol:

I know I said this skeletons stunt was desperate as **** but they definitely got me looking forward to eps this season.

All these girls have personality disorders except the butch one. She's cool. The dudes all seem chill enough.

A homie of mine actually met and chilled with Nicole at a party out in Brooklyn this weekend.

He said she's mad cool as you'd expect from watching the show, but wouldn't give him any insight into any of the people. She promised she'd put him on to Madison if she's ever out here and they meet up at another party though. If that ever actually materializes I might have to go for the interception
laugh.gif

Madison is the type you smash and dip never answer her texts and stuff she probably get attached. Lol they played Tony. And his girl Elizabeth is so stuck up.

Can't wait for next week good season so far

Damn man.

I said they did Tony foul but watching it go down was so much worse. His "princess", his "queen"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I guess that makes Madison his "joker".

I almost don't want to believe Elizabeth's attitude. I believe she was mad but that whole "hate me, hate me" response was trolling. Bossing him around like that made me wonder what happened to Tony's balls. It's like he doesn't mind it cuz he's playing all these broads.

MTV really ****** up Tony's game here
laugh.gif

I know I said this skeletons stunt was desperate as **** but they definitely got me looking forward to eps this season.
This had me 
roll.gif

Thats some ish Diddy would say on a remix "take that, take that"

Violetta is a horrible person. Glad they bringing in two skeletons for her a_.
She'll be eaten alive in The Challenge if she was getting physically worked by a former heroine addict.
The thirsty black dude awkwardly trying his darndest to get into Sylvia's pants was a struggle to watch.

Sylv foul for what she did :smh: She think she can excuse it with I would've done it back home or done it for any friend including Madison. That take down is literally a move that can get you an assault charge.

:rofl: :smh: @ this dude Jason trying to mack on her so hard but she really just want to be anywhere else so once she sees Violetta in trouble she just dips on dude.

Poor Tony. Son was making all the wrong moves :lol: Like he really aint know what to do so he just starts flirting with every chick in bar like that's doing it. Got the cold goodbye from his exxes.

Props to Madison for sticking up for herself to that drunk crazy broad Violetta.

Damn if they didn't pull Sylvia away she would have choked out poor Madison. Lmao when Jason was trying his best to get at Sylvia poor attempt he had a better chance at smashing Tony's ex that was talking to him.

Also, V showing off her Thug Life tattoo :pimp: Just wondering in one of the previews they showed Madison with a Black eye i thought that was caused from tonight's episode but it didn't will Madison be in another fight?

Also, are they all going to clubs or bars because the places they go to seem really small and most of the time looks so lame and empty :smh:

^they probably have filming permits to go to those bars and clubs. Its probably they always go to the same places.

Sylvia and violettta are two terrible people. Chick had no regrets jumping behind somebody and almost choking the life out of someone who was defending herself. Damn can't believe mtv keeping both in the house.

And this Jason dude, struggling to get laid is hard to watch.

Nicole seems like the only normal person in the house. She going to wreck in the challenges.

Sylvia had that poor blonde in a rear naked choke hold and tried to justify it. The silly Blonde accepted the apologies!

Tony lives by the motto that "you miss 100% of the shots that you don't take." Catching another body in the previews for next week :smokin

Back
Top Bottom