REALEST TALK IN EXISTENCE, what do you guys think about when you want to last longer?

laugh.gif
@ dingle.

grin.gif
@ 2nd nut being better.
laugh.gif
when was that?

honestly its not an issue for me but if i am about to bust before i want to, i just pull out for a couple seconds and slap the cat w/ my meat then continuewhere i left off
wink.gif

i cant even front, i imagine myself going on a long drive..like pulling out the driveway, making a left on the major street, waiting at the light, hopping onthe freeway
whenever i get to the destination i planned...IM DONE..LOL

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

to take a phrase from my man Corey Holcomb

"if your man can last hours (expletive) you, then your (cat) is worthless"
roll.gif
SwAg you a Foxxhole listener?

I sing.. IGOTTABUNCHADOLLAZICANSPENDEMON hERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR in my head... does the trick for me. unless its a thick condom.. then there's no needfor the song.

when i want to last longer i panic and think to myself "damn shes puttin it on me right now" and then i bust.

I haven't read all four pages so I don't know if someone has suggested but this works all the time....as you feel your load bout to bust just pull outact like your just loobin yourself lol for whatever reason but you will unnoticeably with your index finger press the tip of your lil man real hard for no morethan 1 to 2 secs and I don't know why you get like extra bonus time lol.

BTW I don't know the name of the dude but I remember seeing a pRon vid and this dude is going to work on this one chic and so he busts and I kid u not thisfreakin guy did not stop he actually kept going n going till he oozed in her again.

I usually rap along with the Rick Ross Mafia Music video in my head....that or think about food.

I usually rap along with the Rick Ross Mafia Music video in my head....that or think about food.

Back
Top Bottom