Really Cold In NY?

What the heck is going on last night it was cold and now also, summers officially done SMH @ the weather.
TEAMYANKEES​

I wish the weather would be like this everyday. Nice and breezy, I'm not sweating buckets or having to use my AC. Perfect day to chill outside.

Summer is not nearly over btw. It was in the 60-70's well into november last year.
Code:
 NEW YORK JETS_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsThe next thing you know Im wearing absolutely nothing...Except for my socks..And you know when Im down to just my socks what time it is...Its BUSINESS TIME

Yesssssssss!!!!! The cold is making its way back!!!!!!! I fing hate the summer!!!!!!! I made a post on summer vs winter a few weeks back....northfaces...skullies.....and timbs soon :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Bob...Gun."​
Team Negrodamus​

its not nearly gonna be winter, but this weather is amazing...

I love this...
GREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREEN
REDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDRED
GREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREEN​

Quote:
I wish the weather would be like this everyday. Nice and breezy, I'm not sweating buckets or having to use my AC. Perfect day to chill outside.
pimp.gif
He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

its so nice outside right now, you guys need to relax
TEAMYANKEES​
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

I missed those few cool breezy days and nights.....fall can't get here sooner....hooray for hoody weather
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Back
Top Bottom