Really Though, is No One Checking These ESPN Article Titles???

We all know what happened a few days ago, then I see this gem on the front page of ESPN.com

"Lin braces for LeBron's D, won't alter approach"

Spoiler [+]
LinSwag.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

If this headline ran a week ago, which it would have, nobody would have even noticed. The sports media has done this for decades, and now apparently it's a big deal? Tony Kornheiser is rollin' in his grave.

Completely appropriate title, unless you're homophobic or have the sense of humor of a 10 year old

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by MrONegative

THINKBEFOREYOUSPEAKX390.jpg

This commercial is stupid

No it's not... You're just mad because you can't say it anymore and be cool.
whos saying its cool to say that word as a means of stupid? im saying that commercial is stupid.
if you need to say a word to be cool i dont know what to tell you son...

where is the commercial to have people stop using the N word or any other racial slur? 

just another hollywood soapbox commercial.. in a couple years the nba wont care anymore...

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

This commercial is stupid

No it's not... You're just mad because you can't say it anymore and be cool.
whos saying its cool to say that word as a means of stupid? im saying that commercial is stupid.
if you need to say a word to be cool i dont know what to tell you son...

where is the commercial to have people stop using the N word or any other racial slur? 

just another hollywood soapbox commercial.. in a couple years the nba wont care anymore...

One of the dumbest things I ever heard....Non-black people know not to use the N word or there will be consequences... People like you throw around "gay" in public like its 'the'. It actually is pretty impressive to see athletes standing up for human decency when we know pro sports can be pretty homophobic. Says a lot for Hill, Dudley and the NBA.

Thank you ESPN for telling us Lin is bracing for Lebron in your headline news stories.

Back
Top Bottom