Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

Have I...yes
Did I like...yes

Pics 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Only once. I was wasted, and I waited til all my roommates passed out before I snuck her upstairs. She got straight to business lemme tell you what, but I definitely love smashing my chick way better (slim/fit girl).

Only once. I was wasted, and I waited til all my roommates passed out before I snuck her upstairs. She got straight to business lemme tell you what, but I definitely love smashing my chick way better (slim/fit girl).

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

Sounding like Hank Hill
laugh.gif

enlightenedespot wrote:
I haven't but I could see myself smashing

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

Sounding like Hank Hill
laugh.gif

enlightenedespot wrote:
I haven't but I could see myself smashing

Fat girls ftw.

I dated a FATTTTTTT girl. I'm talkin' bout her boobs stuck out a hair past her stomach, and this broad had like double d's. I never smashed (because I didn't want to be her first, and I would have felt bad because she was always saying how she wanted to save herself for the right dude--which I knew I wasn't,
roll.gif
) but she bought a brotha err'thang.

Coconut shrimp, burgers at the local bar, clothes, car rides to places, tickets to events, ANYTHING. She lived in the suburbs and I'd have this broad driving from her crib 15 minutes away to pick me up from school for no reason. It was the best semester of HS ever 'cause all I'd do is work, stack my cake, and let ole girl buy stuff.

As for smashing a fat girl, I've only had one that defines NT's standards for fat. And the box was heavenly. I don't have the most stamina, but I can usually go for a couple rounds. I hit my dougie for 'bout 3 minutes with no hat on until I had to cat daddy back out (word to DEMIZE's avatar) and let one off. I damn near started crying because it was so good. I just told her I couldn't keep it up and passed out next to her, and she didn't have a clue because she was fat and drunk and I was hittin from the back.

My roommate scrapped off the remains from his sheets because he thought it was dried drool.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SWAG.

Fat girls ftw.

I dated a FATTTTTTT girl. I'm talkin' bout her boobs stuck out a hair past her stomach, and this broad had like double d's. I never smashed (because I didn't want to be her first, and I would have felt bad because she was always saying how she wanted to save herself for the right dude--which I knew I wasn't,
roll.gif
) but she bought a brotha err'thang.

Coconut shrimp, burgers at the local bar, clothes, car rides to places, tickets to events, ANYTHING. She lived in the suburbs and I'd have this broad driving from her crib 15 minutes away to pick me up from school for no reason. It was the best semester of HS ever 'cause all I'd do is work, stack my cake, and let ole girl buy stuff.

As for smashing a fat girl, I've only had one that defines NT's standards for fat. And the box was heavenly. I don't have the most stamina, but I can usually go for a couple rounds. I hit my dougie for 'bout 3 minutes with no hat on until I had to cat daddy back out (word to DEMIZE's avatar) and let one off. I damn near started crying because it was so good. I just told her I couldn't keep it up and passed out next to her, and she didn't have a clue because she was fat and drunk and I was hittin from the back.

My roommate scrapped off the remains from his sheets because he thought it was dried drool.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SWAG.

I think it's more how she's "put together" than anything else. Like she doesn't have %%*% all over the place and more titty than excessive underarm flesh.

I think it's more how she's "put together" than anything else. Like she doesn't have %%*% all over the place and more titty than excessive underarm flesh.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

OK HERE'S A GOOD EXAMPLE OF BIG:

168960_10150121920690159_682610158_7678270_4383211_n.jpg

No one can say she's thick, she's a big girl.

Would you?

id take that !#+%! down thru there real talk

Originally Posted by kilojules64

OK HERE'S A GOOD EXAMPLE OF BIG:

168960_10150121920690159_682610158_7678270_4383211_n.jpg

No one can say she's thick, she's a big girl.

Would you?

id take that !#+%! down thru there real talk

Back
Top Bottom