REASON 4.0 vol. OMFG Why did I sleep this long

It's a shame I couldn't get any NT producers on this Steel City Music Vol 5. cuz TIME killed Vol. 4 something stoopid and let him tell it, hewasn't even trying
smh.gif

^i swear i wasnt
laugh.gif
i got u on the next one... i just got ya myspace message from like 2 months ago... u gotta hit me on aim or somethin... i dont check that%%!# really...

^Who does... I just check myspace to keep up w/ the youngins on deck
grin.gif
. You good though G.. BTW, I'm in my Jay-Z phase. Writing is for suckers. And Iswear to GOD I've never been nicer... on my mother bro.

LOL @ the title change.

TIME actually took the time (no pun intended) out to help me out....youtube tutorials also helped out in some areas, word to the Appregiator.

Hit me up on aim: Mez One 718

sick.gif
The F... Kinda Beat I just make?
laugh.gif
Damn you should see me over here NOOBING it out.. I swear if I took that CRAP Ijust made to the Studio i'd never be allowed back... Man its sad cuz im a BEAST in FL... But FL is so limiting...
sick.gif
Reason has some NASTY sounds, and CRISP...
sick.gif
At this learning curve.

yea... its a hybrid dvd... will install on windows or mac... got recycle for mac as well and, of course, the refills are interchangable...

LOL... Reason is taking ova

TIP #1 - open a ReDRUM - put a kick in the first slot and a kick in the second slot ...so now you got two kicks

Press TAB on your PC keyboard...this should flip the rack...now there are 3 holes (nh) click on the second hole of slot one and drag it to the 3 hole of slottwo...Then Press TAB again

now hit or press the first Kick slot --- the kicks should be layered ...adjust knobs accordingly and you have layered kicks or whatever drum sound you want

MORE LATER

sick.gif
I just made the nastiest damn track of my existance.. and im still anoob to this program.. I can finally untap my FULL midi controller potential
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
For me sleeping so long
pimp.gif
for Mez putting me on
pimp.gif
for Time and his "high" tutorials
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by flossb15

LOL... Reason is taking ova

TIP #1 - open a ReDRUM - put a kick in the first slot and a kick in the second slot ...so now you got two kicks

Press TAB on your PC keyboard...this should flip the rack...now there are 3 holes (nh) click on the second hole of slot one and drag it to the 3 hole of slot two...Then Press TAB again

now hit or press the first Kick slot --- the kicks should be layered ...adjust knobs accordingly and you have layered kicks or whatever drum sound you want

MORE LATER
OMG....
devil.gif

^or u could layer em the old fashion way... $+@* the tab button... if i hit that %#!+ im lost...lol

and i told yall the sound is crack... real keyboardlike...dont cut off after 2 seconds...

no more slayer guitars sir...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TW3EK

^or u could layer em the old fashion way... $+@* the tab button... if i hit that %#!+ im lost...lol

and i told yall the sound is crack... real keyboardlike...dont cut off after 2 seconds...

no more slayer guitars sir...
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
Aint used a Slayer guitar since 04
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i wasnt tryin to imply that u still use it
roll.gif

i use to use the %$@@ out of it tho... lol

Back
Top Bottom