Reasonable Doubt Appreciation

antidope

Supporter
The album that launched the career of the greatest rapper to ever do it turned 16 today, its only right that a thread is made about it. Share your experiences with RD.
It actually wasnt the 1st JAY-Z album I heard it was around the 5th. I started off with Vol 2. Hard Knock Life cause my uncle gave it to me, and then paid attention from there, it wasnt until 6th grade when the Blueprint 1 came out and I hailed it the greatest rap album ever made that people started bringing RD up to contest it. I ended up getting it from a friend and was blown away by it. Prob listened to it every day for like 2 weeks straight. 

Its just filled with classics. I started to list all the classic songs on it, then I realized I listed the whole thing.

"When I was young you used to hold me, told me I was the best// Anything in the world I want, I could possess// All that made me want was all that I could get, in order to survive you gotta learn to live with regrets"

Originally Posted by solarius49

"When I was young you used to hold me, told me I was the best// Anything in the world I want, I could possess// All that made me want was all that I could get, in order to survive you gotta learn to live with regrets"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by solarius49

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Remember Newton? Mutual friend, well me and him fueding.
On my life I tried to talk to him.
But you know _'s, think they gun can stop 4 _'s
Front Like They Big Willy But REALLY OWE _'S
HO _'S!

I keep my head (both of them) where they're supposed to be...
...+%%+'ll get you sidetracked and clapped from close feet.

I don't sleep.

One of his Jay-Zs best but not the one that gets my attention when I want to hear Jay-Z...I usually go for the Black Album or The Blueprint

Originally Posted by Peep Game

"Can I Live" is one of my favorite songs ever.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Viva Las Vegas see ya later at the craps tables meet me by the one that start a G up this way no fraud Willies present gamblin they re-up and we can have a pleasant time sippin margaritas ch-ch-cheah Can I live? Can I live?"

the lyricism on this album was amazing...Jay was truly paint pictures with words...not saying he's wack, but he definitely lost that after this album...still one of the best to do it...

oh yeah,

Dead Presidents II > I

Originally Posted by Moe Fab

Originally Posted by Peep Game

"Can I Live" is one of my favorite songs ever.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Viva Las Vegas see ya later at the craps tables meet me by the one that start a G up this way no fraud Willies present gamblin they re-up and we can have a pleasant time sippin margaritas ch-ch-cheah Can I live? Can I live?"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can't forget Feelin it also

Back
Top Bottom