Reasons Why Publix Is The Best Grocery Store To Ever Exist

I love Costco cause it allows me to buy in bulk for a fraction of the cost compared to other shopping centers.

Damn, this logo needed an update back in the 80's LOL.

"Kroger"
sick.gif
Doubt you're gonna find arugula up in there.

628x471.jpg

NT even hate on publix
No one is safe

Floors too shiny
Employees smiles too much
aisle not wide enough

I hate yah

Last edited:
There's a reason why Publix is only in the south. Y'all would buy fried cardboard if it was in aisle 5.

Here in Cali, there are supermarket chains that simply triumph over the likes of Publix. I mean they build a new Whole Foods here every month and each one is bigger and better than the last. The one I shop at has biodegradable rubber floors and cubbies at the entrance to put your shoes in so you can walk (and do somersaults if you want) barefoot on their soft, luscious floors.

:x @ those antiquated ceilings in Publix. Have those been checked for lead contamination?

:x Processed cookies. Surely those are not made by hand with organic wheat flour. They only hire new Cordon Bleu grads at my local Whole Foods bakery (sup Emily?)

And besides, Publix reads like Pubix. Can't do it. LOL.

:smh: Take note Cali heads, people like this is why ya'll are perceived to be soft, fairy type dudes.

the chicken tender sub is amazing!!

- 5 grain whole wheat bread
- spicy mustard
- mayo
- chipotle gouda
- tomatoes
- green peppers

toasted!

woooooo! lo l:tongue:

Who ever said the Publix across from UM never disappoints is not lying :pimp:

I hate that there's none here in Allapattah though :smh:

Who ever said the Publix across from UM never disappoints is not lying :pimp:

I hate that there's none here in Allapattah though :smh:

I bet you got a Winn Dixie around. I used to think Winn Dixie was the real deal until I left the hood. That place is terrible. Smh

LOL thats the winn dixie across from my old church and old library.
Used to live on 34th

That place is just ill

Winn dixie is ill, but they have improved though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom