REBECCA BLACK Friday friday gotta get down on friidaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

:x :{ some of you will get caught by this guy fo real

at this point, all i can do is respect da hustle.

her in katy perry's "last friday night"... 
eek.gif
please tell me y'all are teenagers
yikes, i'm sorry i should have made a disclaimer!!

so now let me add: if you like breasts, unlike @niquefreak94, check out her in katy perry's "last friday night"... 
eek.gif

He's just a bit touchy cuz he's been accused of liking little girls so now he tryna distance himself from stuff like that.

With that being said them thangs was looking ripe
pimp.gif

He's just a bit touchy cuz he's been accused of liking little girls so now he tryna distance himself from stuff like that.

With that being said them thangs was looking ripe :hat

you do realize my original post in that thread i called R. Kelly a perv w/ a problem right?

also in that same thread i was never accused of liking little girls.

i don't have to defend something i didn't say in ANOTHER thread. i'm just saying ol' girl

is 16 (and 15 in the Katy Perry video.) but go ahead check out a 15 year old's breasts.

you NT dudes are incredibly annoying :rolleyes

With that being said them thangs was looking ripe
pimp.gif
you do realize my original post in that thread i called R. Kelly a perv w/ a problem right?

also in that same thread i was never accused of liking little girls.

i don't have to defend something i didn't say in ANOTHER thread. i'm just saying ol' girl

is 16 (and 15 in the Katy Perry video.) but go ahead check out a 15 year old's breasts.

you NT dudes are incredibly annoying
eyes.gif
Did I ever say you liked underage girls? Did I ever say that you said that? No. I know what happened in that thread. I was in there. **** I was on the list with you
laugh.gif
You don't have to defend anything. Keep it real with me though. You've never seen a girl in her catholic school uniform and thought to yourself "Damn......that's nice. Come see me when you're 18."? Never? No one is actively tryna get in the yambs. Just saying she has some nice breasts, and if the only reason you won't publicly agree is cuz she's not 18 yet, then you're just as "wrong".

Did I ever say you liked underage girls? Did I ever say that you said that? No. I know what happened in that thread. I was in there. **** I was on the list with you :lol You don't have to defend anything. Keep it real with me though. You've never seen a girl in her catholic school uniform and thought to yourself "Damn......that's nice. Come see me when you're 18."? Never? No one is actively tryna get in the yambs. Just saying she has some nice breasts, and if the only reason you won't publicly agree is cuz she's not 18 yet, then you're just as "wrong".

if you or i see a girl w/ a nice body then find out she's 15-17 then that's one thing. it happens.

y'all are actively seeking a video to go check out the breasts of a 15 year old. that's different.

and that i don't do :lol

if you or i see a girl w/ a nice body then find out she's 15-17 then that's one thing. it happens.

y'all are actively seeking a video to go check out the breasts of a 15 year old. that's different.

and that i don't do :lol

While I would agree for the most part, she does look mad old.

Same with that Angie Verona? chick that got e-famous for her fun bags at like 15.

Same with that Angie Verona? chick that got e-famous for her fun bags at like 15.

and that's fine. if she looks old, which she does, and i go find out later she's a minor then no harm done.

but now that i know she 16 i'm good on that.

and that's fine. if she looks old, which she does, and i go find out later she's a minor then no harm done.

but now that i know she 16 i'm good on that.

that girl looked...22 or some ****. black looks kinda young. sorta like selena gomez who looks 13 but some NTers would ETB.

Back
Top Bottom