Received my Air Jordan 6 Travis Scott from Nike...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had luck copped a pair of Air Jordan 6 X Travis Scott from Nike SNKRS app last week.
Waited about a week finally got the package. However strange that there's a piece of red string attached to the shoe lace on one of the shoe. I've never seen stuff like this before... lol
Wanted share here see if anyone know does this means anything or just by accident.

Attachments

• IMG_2445.JPG
    IMG_2445.JPG
    376.3 KB · Views: 519
Looks like the color matches the jumpman. Is it an exact match? Could be a strange factory mishap. But I think they lace the shoes up last & by hand so don't see how it could tie up on the lace like that.

Maybe a factory worker who moonlights as a UA spy tried to sneak a thread out for color matching & was being eye balled or something happened where she got spooked & just tied it to the string & boxed it.

Looks like the color matches the jumpman. Is it an exact match? Could be a strange factory mishap. But I think they lace the shoes up last & by hand so don't see how it could tie up on the lace like that.

Maybe a factory worker who moonlights as a UA spy tried to sneak a thread out for color matching & was being eye balled or something happened where she got spooked & just tied it to the string & boxed it.

Yeah... the string is very similar to the jumpman logo.

That's a great theory. Crazy how there's factories out there making huge amount of UA sneakers that are harder and harder to identify. Spies are everywhere stealing the authentic materials, like Plankton trying to get the secret ingredient from mr. Krabs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom