Recent Jordan retros with GOOD quality

Banned 1s. 
That is all.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

I'd say bordeauxs. playoff XIII's and Chicago X's
Also the motorsports, oreo and white infrared VI's

I'd say the black flips, but I think the shiny midsoles going to be a problem long term.

i don't think wolf greys should be on this list. feel the padding on the wolf greys in the heel and ankle. Then go feel the padding on the black metallic's

say what you will, but I think the recent IIIs and XIIIs were of great quality. maybe its just my pairs, but none of my 2011 IIIs have any traces of paint chipping. even the various times ive worn the black cement IIIs have not made the paint chip. The XIIIs were of great quality, and the Playoffs were close in quality to the OGs. Bordeauxs and Black/Silver Vs were great quality too. But best of all has to be the Banned 1s hands down.

the most surprising of the best quality releases were the white cement IVs. I expected much worst to be honest.

Not one to complain about retro quality, ive been into jordans since the early 90's, but i must say i am very dissapointed with the WC 3's.

i read so many people on here reporting out about the paint cracking/chipping on the mid sole on these and though they were just being paranoid, but i was clean my pair on the weekend and notice the hair line paint cracking on the white mid sole !
mad.gif

i wear my shoes for casual wear only and really look after them, and to see this happen really annoys me !

Chicago X and White/Cement IV have good quality. All the 2010-2011 XIIIs and White/Red XIIs. 

Air Jordan 1 Retro H.O.F.
BLACK/VRSTY RED-WHT-MTLLC GLD

Air Jordan 1 Retro Leroy Smith
Black/mtllc gld-vrsty prpl-sprt

Originally Posted by MDkicks

The white/red 6s were terrible. I went to buy and they were so crappy I had to pass
white and red VI's were fantastic..what are ya talkin bout?
laugh.gif

and since i aint see em yet, CDP XVI's were awesome as well.

Man, almost forgot the Black Flip III's
pimp.gif

A bit pricy, but they're on point and very underrated!

white cement 3?

I thought the quality was kind of bad since the leather around the toebox for some pairs weren't cut evenly.

Playoff XIII's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I missed out on them and finally ended up finding a pair around Christmas of last year. They did not disappoint, my grail sneaker with great quality.

Oh yeah, and I don't know what you guys are doing in your black cement III's but mine are still in tip top shape, and I've been wearing them everywhere.

The white cement III's are great too. All three of them have been holding up beautifully for me 
smokin.gif

the CDP 16's were exactly the same as the originals.

Also, i think the CDP 6 and 7 were excellent. The CDP 5's were actually very good too IMO. The pleather is a little hard, but they're comfy and hold up really nice. The CDP 3 had the same thing going on as the 5's, hard pleather but, they hold up well.

white/red 13's, playoff 13's, blk/grey 1, bordeaux, oreo 6, 25th anniversary 1's................those stand out in my mind as being good releases

My response with some pics included:

I would also like to add: Playoff 13s, White/Cement 3s, Black/Cement 3s, Cool Grey 11s, and Concord 11s. Playoff 13s are probably my favorite out of the bunch, though. They're just super nice.

best quality in the past few years? Banned 1s and Motorsport 6s are the 2 best without a doubt.

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

best quality in the past few years? Banned 1s and Motorsport 6s are the 2 best without a doubt.

^Yups!! leterally stole the words out from my mouth!!, lol
BANNED 1's x MOTORSPORT 6's x SHADOW GREY 1's x COOLGREY 11's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's difficult to answer. I'd say cdp xii, plyf xiii, black red ix. None of mine have paint chipping, creases, etc....

Back
Top Bottom